Zhong Licheng remained silent, Xia Xingyan's heart sank slightly. Seeing Wei Ting sitting on the side with his eyes moving slightly, he said, "Let's make a deal, you guys help us this time, you don't need to guarantee our safety during the mission, you only need to help us when Lei Anjie trips us. Just give us a hand. We'll help you inquire about Wei's parents at Feilong base!"

  Zhong Licheng looked at Xia Xingyan seriously after hearing this, and said in a low tone, "Deal!"

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Pingfang
line
font size
20
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels Popular Fiction Tags
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
  Chapter 72 Fighting for Opportunities
  After the wandering team left, Wei Ting sat on the sofa for a long time, and suddenly said, "I'm sorry everyone, it's all because of me, otherwise you wouldn't have agreed to Xia Xingyan."

  Wei Ting heard Yu Biluo say about Regarding the mutated plants, I have also seen the mutated plants catalyzed by Uncle Yu. He knows that the danger of mutated plants is far higher than that of zombies. news, put yourself in danger.

  "Don't think too much, we are teammates." Xu Jin pressed Wei Ting's shoulder, said in a deep voice, and finally patted two of his shoulders.

  "That's right, and we can inquire about Wei Ge's parents as long as we go out on a mission, which saves a lot of time and cost, and it's all earned by us!" Joan leaned on the sofa and said carelessly.

  "More than that." Zhong Lisheng added, "In the future, we will face mutated plants alone a lot. This time, we can use it as practice, analyzing the differences between mutated plants and zombies, and how to deal with mutated plants. Cause the most damage."

  Zhong Lisheng looked around at his teammates, and then said, "Now let's discuss the next question, who will go to this mission?"

  "Aren't they all going?" Qiao An asked.

  Yu Biluo glanced at Qiao An and shook his head, "My parents can't go this time. This time the danger is too great, and my parents' physical strength is not up to the standard, so they stay at the base to exercise."

  "Then Qiao Ning too."

  Qiao Just as An's words were halfway through, she was slapped back by Qiao Ning.

  "I'm going! I ran every day when I was in school, and my physical strength is enough. I didn't take me there last time because my ability was too weak. Now my ability is not weak anymore. If you don't believe me, take a look."

  Qiao Ning controlled the ability , turning a ball of water into an oval film, aiming at the chair behind Joan, the next second, the water surface rotated at a high speed, and a chair split into two instantly.

  "Look, my ability is not weak, I can go."

  "But."

  "No but! Joan, it's the end of the world! Can you protect me for a while, can you protect me forever? I will face this world sooner or later! I want to be a piranha in the tropical rainforest, and It's not an ornamental flower that can't be seen in the greenhouse!" Qiao Ning looked at Qiao An, her eyes sparkling.