Yuri hugged his head violently, protected his hair, jumped up from the sofa, quickly stepped back a few steps, and begged for mercy while backing up, "Captain, I was wrong, I was just joking, forgive me My hair!"

  Yuri watched Zhonglicheng walk in front of him in fear, he closed his eyes in fright, who knew that Zhonglicheng bent slightly and took out a bottle of water from the bag at Yuri's feet Come.

  Looking at Yuri with his eyes closed, Zhong Licheng raised his eyebrows, turned and left.

  Yuri, who hadn't heard anything for a long time, opened his eyes and saw the captain sitting on the sofa, looking at him leisurely. He felt his back tighten.

  At this time, Xu Jin, who had seen enough of the good show, said slowly, "Okay, the captain is just joking with you."

  Yuri carefully glanced at Zhonglicheng, and after getting Zhonglicheng's affirmation, he abruptly removed the Leaning against the wall behind him, he put his hands on his chest and let out a long breath.

  "Scared me to death!" The

  others laughed. The atmosphere in the whole house is very cheerful.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Pingfang
line
font size
20
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels Popular Fiction Tags
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
  Chapter 52 The Dark Night Project
  Not long after everyone was fighting, they started eating lunch, no, to be precise, it should be lunch and dinner.

  After eating and drinking enough, the drowsiness gradually rose, and the sound of breathing in the room kept coming and going. Everyone found a comfortable position to lie down. After a while, the room became quiet, and even a slight snoring sounded.

  The sky was getting dark, and Zhonglicheng and his group were recovering their physical strength and energy in sleep because of the day's tasks, and some people, taking advantage of the dark sky, were like a mouse looking for food, rustling. sound.

  Downstairs, next to Zhong Licheng's car, someone was circling around the car, and they were still lying on the car window trying to see clearly what was in the car.

  The sound of zombies came from far to near, and the man looked around vigilantly, making sure that no zombies were found around, but with the belief that caution is the best, the man quickly left the car and got into the car. In the building opposite Zhong Lisheng and the others.

  On the third floor, a door was gently opened and then quickly closed.

  "How is it? Do you see anything inside?" A man with dark skin and a vicissitudes of life greeted him.

  "No!" The man who entered the door shook his head, raised his head, and revealed a face that was somewhat similar to the man in front of him, except that this man was younger than the man in front of him, and his complexion was fairer, so the two looked Not very much alike.

  "Their cars are covered with anti-spy film, so they can't see what's inside at all. Looking in from the front of the car, they can only confirm that there is nothing on the seat, but they can't see what's underneath."