Disappointment flashed across Sun Ping's eyes, and he looked through the trunk. He found several bags of goat milk powder, and even a few packets of useless seeds. He didn't give up, "Oh? Is there really milk powder? There are no children, how did Team Zhong think of collecting milk powder?"

  Tsk, trouble.

  Yu Biluo's expression turned gloomy for a moment, but the speed was so fast that almost no one noticed. She said with a half-smile, "Oh? Why didn't I remember that this goat milk powder is for infants and young children? My parents are old and still need to run around in the last days. As a daughter, I am distressed, so I naturally collect some. Milk powder and the like have supplemented my parents’ nutrition, how can I be as big-hearted as that 'mother' outside, who can even forget the milk powder my child drinks!"

  Seeing that Sun Ping's actions reminded her of some unpleasant memories of her previous life, her voice was a little cold, "I wonder what Team Sun is looking for? Or to put it another way, what are you doubting?"

  Sun Ping was questioned for a moment Panic, quickly calm down. "I don't know what Ms. Yu meant by that, I was just curious just now."

  After finishing speaking, he said quickly without waiting for the other party to reply. "I want these two bags of goat milk powder. Team Zhong, what do you want to change?"

  After finishing speaking, he was about to go back, Zhong Lisheng gave Xu Jin a look, Xu Jin nodded, and left with Sun Ping.

  After it was confirmed that Sun Ping had left, Qiao Ning couldn't wait to ask Yu Biluo what was going on, and everyone else was also curious about it. It was clear that the last moment was full of supplies, and the next moment it became the current one. This way. how did you do that?
  Yu Biluo looked at the direction in which Sun Ping was leaving, and said flatly: "It's nothing, just now when I saw the shadow of the car, I changed the things in the trunk while you were not paying attention."

  Yuri frowned, expressing his disapproval . Understand, "What's the point?"

  Yu Biluo didn't explain the reason for doing so, but said vaguely, "People's hearts are unpredictable."

  Turning around, she went to find Yu Xiuyuan and Chen Jing to explain the matter.

  When it was time for dinner, because there was another team not far away, they ate instant noodles and noodles from the trunk, vegetables cooked by Yu Xiuyuan, and sausages from Sun Ping and the others.

  Compared with the hot and fragrant noodles of the Cheetah team, Sun Ping and the others ate much worse. They basically swallowed mineral water and compressed biscuits in their stomachs. The only thing that ate well was probably the child who drank goat milk powder. Yes, he is devouring the milk in the jar.

  Yu Biluo was sitting facing Sun Ping's team, and she could see Sun Ping as soon as she raised her eyes. Looking at Sun Ping's face, Yu Biluo lost her appetite. The noodles were put down.

  "What's wrong? Have a bad appetite?" Seeing that Yu Biluo ate so little, Zhong Lisheng thought she was not feeling well, so he couldn't help asking.

  "It's nothing, probably because I don't have a good appetite today." Yu Biluo replied casually. She lowered her eyes and stopped looking at Sun Ping. I comfort myself silently in my heart, this is a new world, different from the previous one. My parents are still around, and I am not alone. According to the butterfly effect, it is impossible for me to encounter what happened in my previous life.

  Yu Biluo's mood had just calmed down, when she raised her eyes, she saw Sun Ping talking to Zhao Yuxian, and Zhao Yuxian's expression was troubled, but under Sun Ping's stare, she had to stand up and slowly walked towards her team Come in the direction where you are.