"So now we wait?"

"Now we wait." I reiterate.

I knew she the shit went live because my phone started blowing up. I couldn't do fucking thing about what was happening. It was everywhere. I was so pissed at him, and the fucked up part about all of this was Aubrey was still calling me, like he didn't know any of this was going on.

I reached for my phone and Joe cleared his throat.

"I meant to put my phone on do not disturb." I picked it up, put it on dnd and sat it back down.

"I can't believe I have to deal with this petty bullshit."

"You gon let him do this shit or are you gonna say something?" Joe asks

"I don't wanna say anything. Only thing I can do is have Jason release names of the list of bitches he cheated with. I don't want to do this back and forth with him. I want to make him look as bad as he made me look and the statement helped but not enough." I say

"You can be the unapologetic person you are, or play chest with him. I personally don't think you should stoop down to his level, but I also don't think you should lay down."

"You know what, let's go to Toronto." I say

"For what?" Joe looks at me funny.

"Let's go to see my team, the Toronto Maple Leafs. I think I should make an appearance at the game, sit in the owner's suite, and make sure my presence is known. Afterall, I'm going to be the new owner soon." I smile.

"What's this gonna do?"

"Piss him off. I'm trying to take his hockey team from him. What better way to make him mad than to show up to the game and do my owners duties. They'll show me on TV during the game and he's not going to be able to do anything. And I think it'll make me look like what's going on doesn't bother me."

Joe shrugs. "If that's what you wanna do, I'm with it." He smiles, "I've never been to a hockey game."

"Well, let's go." I pick my phone up and see when the next game is. "There's a game tonight. Let's do it!"

*****************

I scheduled a flight for Joe and I to be at the game tonight. We were on the plane an hour later. Dori was gonna meet us there since she was already home in Toronto.

Shortly after the plane took off, I was scrolling on my phone and Joe walked over to me and sat across from me.

He clears his throat, getting my attention.

"Yes?"

"Since it's just us and no distractions, I think it's best that we have a talk."

"About?"

"Us. I know we spoke about it earlier but there's something else I want to say."

I lock my phone and place it face down on the table. "I'm all yours."

"....we came dangerously close to crossing a line the other night." he says. "I mean we've already crossed a couple of lines but nothing like that."

"Yeah, you wanna try it again?" I joke.

He smirks, "Listen, I think if this wasn't so complicated I would jump at invitation but it is, so I can't."

"But would you do it again?" I ask jokingly with him.

"I would." He answers quickly. His honesty took me by surprise. "That's why I'm nervous to be around you like that. I don't know if I can stop myself again."