dont befriend him-

Cyno POV:

!!!BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

I wake up irritated at the sound of my alarm go off. As my head was down on my desk i struggled to find my phone. As soon as i find it i lift my head up and look at the time. Its already morning....? I groan and put my head down again. I haven't slept at all these past couple days!...

"fuuuuuuck",i yell into my arm. I had no choice...i had to at least make it up to tighnari one way or another- but for fucks sakes i fell asleep on my fucking desk! How the fuck did i let that happen!?

I let out a small groan and lean back against my chair looking up at my ceiling. Pull yourself together cyno- at least you finally finished his stupid assignments...right on time too- he's finally coming back to school if my memory serves me right, and im not going to lie, im excited to see him again- wait-

I shake my head and look down at my hands in a small panic, "there's no way...god please no...," I take a deep breathe and walk over to my bathroom.

I splash water onto my face and dry it with a towel, i look into the mirror and see 2 huge bags under my eyes and my hair going in all directions. "God i look awful...-" i say to myself as i touch my face. I let out a sigh and turn on the shower.

As i stand in the shower i let the warm water run down my body, relieving my sore muscles.
I reach for my shampoo and look at the bottle, i stop for a second and the most random thought came to mind, "i wonder what shampoo he uses...," I shake my head realizing what i just said, "why can't you just get out of my head god damn it!?"

"OH SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT LETTING ME SLEEP!," I heard my grandfather yell from the room next to mine.

"Agh! Sorry!," I yell back in slight annoyance. Fucks sakes you old fart leave me alone.

I sigh and get out of the shower tying the towel around my waist. I look at myself in the mirror one more time, well- it's not AS bad as before- i brush my teeth, comb my hair and exit the bathroom.

It's getting cold- fuuuck forgot its winter im freezing! I quickly rush over to my closet and pull out my winter uniform. I change and grab my old scarf out from my wardrobe. Now off into the snow i go-

I sneak past my grandfather's room say goodbye to my grandma and head out the door.

A cool breeze hit my face as soon as i exited the house causing me to cover half my face with my scarf which berly kept out the cold. Hopefully they'll have the heaters on in the library today-

i semi-run to the school and once i arrive i see a familiar ashy blonde boy with glasses, sitting on a bench reading.

Oh its albedo again- should i ask him where tighnari is or ..- no- he's probably in the library- i shake my head look over at albedo one more time before heading inside the school.

I place my stuff away into my locker and as soon as i close my locker door im surprised by a raven haired boy standing next to a white haired boy.

"Sup cyno," the raven haired boy said unwrapping a lollipop.

"Oh uh- hey xiao, hey kazuha- whats up-?," I reply holding the strap of my bag averting eye contact.

"Nothin just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out with us and some friends," kazuha says leaning against his locker.

"Um- i can't sorry- i uh- need to go-," i quickly walk pass them hearing their calls of protest.

"I told you he was gonna say no-," i heard xiao say to kazuha.

"But he didnt yell at me this time! Maybe one day we can convince him to hang out with us im not giving up on him just yet."

"If ya say so-"