back where we started

(i apologize for the late Valentine's day ch. And i also apologies in advance for any typos i unfortunately sprained my thumb the other day but i still wanted to finish this chapter for you guys so i hope you all enjoy it ✨✨ -me a week ago)

Tighnari POV:

I was hoping to have some time alone with cyno today but unfortunately he had some business to attend to with some of his other classmates-

I rest my head on the table playing with my pencil, i let out a small sigh as i let the pencil fall onto the table.

"Miss him already?," Albedo says picking up my pencil for me.

I slowly nod as my ears lay flat against my head.

He chuckles as he lightly pats my head, "don't worry you'll see him after he's done just be a little patient."

"Aghhhh im definitely not used to all this love stuff! Its so complicatedd," I reply as he continues to pet my head.

"Honestly I find it kinda funny seeing you act like this nari, you're usually pretty calm and keep your mind straight."

"Well that's because back then i didn't have a handsome white haired guy in my life until now!," I say crossing my arms.

"i know i know Im just teasing you nari," he chuckles as he proceeds to grab a book from his bag, "oh by the way, are you still planning on you know, confessing to your mans that you like him?," He says giving me a small smirk.

I groan and rest my head on my chin, "not yet- i know its typical for people to confess to eachother on Valentine's day but it might be a little sudden dont you think? And besides how would i even go around to asking him out?,"

"Hm...good question...im not very experienced in the love department but ill try and think of something," he replies as he puts his glasses on, "well no rush you still have time," he replies with a chuckle.

"im not planning on telling him any time soon- thats all i know," i say feeling hopeless.

"Like i said take your time nari," he smiles, "well ima go meet up with kaeya, he said he has something he wanted to discuss with me," he says getting up from his seat.

"Ohhh alright, i guess I'll see you after school than?"

"Yup, cya nari," he gives me a small wave and heads inside the school.

"Cya," I give him one last wave before watching him disappear into the school.

Hm...i wonder what cyno's doing..albedo did say he was busy- but with what?

Of course curiosity was getting the best of me and well i really missed cyno sooo-

I get up putting my bag over my shoulder and go into the school.

I wander around the looking for cyno like a lost puppy, where the heck was he?!

Just as i was starting to lose hope i hear a familiar voice come from a room at the end of the corridor, which causes my ears to perk up.

I quietly make my way over to the door and peek a little, i see cyno with nilou and al haitham who seemed to be looking through what seemed to be cards?

Nilou suddenly looks up from her card and notices me.

"Oh hey tighnari!"

That immediately seemed to capture cyno's attention as he turned quickly turned his head towards the doorway.

"Dont be shy come on in!," Nilou says as she pats the seat next to hers.

"Oh uh- alright-," i awkwardly make my way over to the table and sit next to nilou, "so umm what are you guys working on?"