he's acting weird-

Tighnari POV:

It's been a while since i last spoke to cyno. I think it was about four or five days ago?

We were face timing on the night after my birthday, when suddenly i saw him panic and end the call abruptly. I don't know what happened but it got me thinking about him all week. And if im being honest im getting worried.

"-ari, tighnari!"

"H-huh?"

My mother sighs, "stop playing with your food its going to get cold," she says as she lightly hits my head with an oven mitt.

"Ah- sorry- i was just-"

"Thinking about cyno again," collei says as she eats her spaghetti.

"Oh hush, im just worried thats all- besides tomorrow we start school again so I'll be able to ask him there..-"

"Ya know you can try and be more honest with yourself nari," collei replies with a small smile.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Nothinn"

"Alright enough you too, hurry up and eat, like tighnari said you both have school tomorrow so you'll both be heading straight to bed after dinner, ok?"

"Okay...," We both say in unison giving eachother dirty looks.

• • • •

The next morning i got up a bit earlier than usual and was right about to exit my house when i was caught by surprise by a knock on my door.

Huh- who the fuck would be Knocking this fucking early?

I slowly open my front door and see cyno-

Wait-

"CYNO?!," I swing the door wide open, "c-cyno what are you doing here?! Wait- more importantly- are you okay?! What happened?? You wouldn't answer my calls or texts, i was getting worried you know!-"

He shushes me putting his finger over his lips, "keep it down nari," he chuckles, "I just came to walk together that's all and for why i didn't respond welll- its a long story-," he rubs the back of his neck looking away.

"I'd very much would like an explanation," i say crossing my arms, "you had me worried ya know."

"I know i know and im sorry about that- its just," he groans pinching the bridge of his nose, "when we were on a call, my grandfather walked into my room, which caught me completely off guard, so my first instinct was to leave the call- than he suddenly took my fucking phone away because i was and i quote, 'up past curfew' which i didn't understand- im not 10 there's no reason for him to be on my ass about that im 18 for fucks sakes- anyways- after that i couldn't message or text you at all, all week because of it which also had me on edge because i know how much of a worry wart you are so i apologies for that-"

I sigh and lightly hit his forehead with my book, "cmon cyno you don't need to apologize for that i was just kidding and besides you're my friend so ill obviously get worried about you, so dont stress yourself out too much alright?"

He lets out a small sigh of relief, "alright, ill take your word for it nari-"

"Ya ya don't get so sentimental its weird," i say sarcastically letting out a small laugh, "now lets get going before you get us stuck cleaning after school on the first day," i say as i lightly nudge him in the arm as i walk past him.

"Pft- alright"

• • • •

As we enter the building i see my friend albedo waiting at the front gate while reading a book.

Classic albedo, i think to myself as i approach him, cyno fallowing close behind.

"Hey albedo!," I say as i look over his shoulder, "studying like always i see," i let out a small laugh.

"Oh hey tighnari, and- hey cyno?- why's he here?"

Cyno crosses his arms, "Is there a problem?"

"No no, no problem at all its just im surprised to see you both not tearing eachother apart is all, its nice to see you're both getting along now nari," albedo replies giving me a warm smile.

I hear cyno groan a little as he turns around and walks a small distance away from us, scrolling on his phone.

"Anndd There goes Mr grumpy pants-," i say giggling a little.

"Since when are you two so close with eachother?," Albedo asks closing his book and taking off his glasses.

"Kinda just happened im not too sure myself if im being honest, but well we're friends now which is all that i really care about," i reply as i lean against the wall beside albedo.

Cyno looks back at us shooting what seems to be glares at albedo specifically.

"Seems like your friend over there isn't too fond of me," albedo says crossing his arms while looking back at cyno, "i think it's best i leave-"

"Nah don't mind him i suppose he wanted to talk to me since we didn't really get a chance to for the past few days-," i reply looking at cyno.

"Well if that's the case maybe you should go talk to him, i have some work to do in the alchemy club either way, ill catch you later."

"Oh, alright ill see you later albedo."

"Cya," albedo gives me a small wave and heads inside the school.

"Are you done acting like a little baby or are ya gonna stay pouting for the rest of the day?," I ask crossing my arms as i walk over to him.

"Im not pouting-"

"Ya sure," i say giving him a small smirk.

"Whatever lets just- go inside already-," he replies with a small blush covering his face.

I laugh in amusement as i fallow him in.

"Glad we don't have to be stuck in that library anymore huh?," I say keeping pace with him.

"I kinda preferred the library if im being honest, less noise ya know?"

"True, i agree with you on that," i reply as we enter the class.

"Hey nari"

"Yea? Whats up?," I say as i take a seat at my desk.

"Can i walk you home today? I don't really feel like going home right away, if that's alright with you-," he asks as he takes a seat at the desk in front of me.

"Uh sure thats fine with me," i reply taking my books out of my bag.

Whats up with him today?

First he shows up at my place even though he could've explained everything to me at school, he than decides to give attitude to albedo, now he jut doesn't wanna go home? Whats up with that?

______________________________________

Rather than continuing this chapter ill give you guys a short one rather than nothing i promise next chapter will be longer i apologies for the extremely late update i caught a cold and i had to rest for a couple days 😭😭 so im so so sorry ill give u guys better next time i promise u tofu out ✨