a feeling i cant comprehend...

Tighnari POV:

"Uh tighnari?"

"Yea?"

"It was nice of you to offer cyno to sit with us and all but- was it necessary to make us sit together?!," Albedo whisper yells at me trying not to wake up cyno who had his head rested on the table.

"Well i have to get him to get along with you somehow so why not?"

"I guess- but isn't forcing him just gonna make him dislike me even more?"

"Well it worked with me," i shrug.

"Ya but you probably managed to get along with him because you're better at talking than i am-," he replies looking back at cyno making sure he's still asleep.

"Oh stop your whining he's asleep either way so your fineee, for now at least-"

"Nari!"

"Im just joking bedo," i say laughing a bit.

• • • •

We sit there and talk away for a few more minutes, occasionally looking at cyno, who was somehow still asleep.

"I think it's about time we woke this sleeping beauty up, the bells gonna ring soon," i say sarcastically as i get up from my seat.

"You go on ahead and do that i need to go to the alchemy club a little early today."

"Oh alright, cya bedo," i say as i stand beside cyno.

"Cya," he gets up grabs his books and heads inside the school.

I let out a small sigh and look down at cyno.

"You can stop pretending now," i say crossing my arms.

"How did you know i wasn't asleep?-," i heard cyno say in a muffled voice.

"Your breathing pattern was rather inconsistent the whole time me and albedo were talking, soo it was pretty obvious, for me at least," i say letting out a small laugh.

He lets out a sigh lifting his head from the table, "can't get anything past you huh nari?," He looks up at me looking tired.

"Hm...even though you weren't actually asleep you still look tired- did you get any sleep at all last night cyno?," I ask taking a seat beside him not minding the sound of the bell ringing behind us.

"Ima being honest- i um.. couldn't sleep at all..."

"How come?"

"It's nothing-"

"Really?"

"If i said its nothing its nothing tighnari!," He turns to me with an upset expression on his face.

My ears lower at the sound of his voice raising.

His expression immediately changes, "i-im sorry i didn't mean to yell...," He sighs and takes his hood off his head, "you're right its not nothing....but i don't wanna talk about it....not now..."

I rest a hand on his shoulder, "its alright cyno... don't apologize alright? But either way im here for you whether you wana tell me anything or you just need the company okay?," I give him a small smile which causes his expression to soften.

He nods, "thank you...nari"

"You're welcome, now lets get you to the nurses office so you can actually take a nap, because you my friend, look exhausted."

"Im fine tighnari really but-"

"No buts, now cmon," i grab his sleeve and pull him into the school.

• • • •