forced to get to know you

(sooo just found out people from my school that i didnt tell about my writing found out now im scared so haha anyways sorry for the long wait had to finish my other story before i could continue this one and i had finals on top of that! Hope you all enjoy this!)
______________________________________

Tighnari POV:

Another day of having to deal with that wanna be thug. Honestly if he could just done his work my life would been a whole lot easier. But unfortunately due to his lack of intelligence and the thickness of his skull, he's unable to comprehend the amount of stress he puts me through every time we are together.

I groan at the sound of my alarm going off once again. "Im already awake you little shit stop going off!," I hit the off button as i burry my face in my pillows.

Maybe if i tell mom i dont feel well maybe i can escape at least for today-

But knowing her she won't buy my stupid lie...

I sigh as i sit up on my bed and yawn. Im not even going to bother trying to get ready ill just shower and brush my hair im too tired to do anything right now-

After showering i put on my button up and pants.

I rush downstairs taking an apple from the dinning table, "im leaving now!"

"Alright nari have a nice day!"

"Thanks you too!"

I grab my bag and put it over my arm as i head out the door.

Hopefully he's not already waiting for me at the library- if i make it early ill have time to myself-

As i enter the campus i notice cyno sitting at a bench- fuck- my ears lower in annoyance- how am i going to sneak past him-

As i think i feel a light tap on my shoulder,"hm?"

"Hey tighnari-"

"Hush!"

"Huh?"

"Oh hey albedo-"

"What are you doing- you look really suspicious looking around corners like that," he laughs.

"I'm not doing anything weird im just trying to avoid getting seen by-"

"Thought i wouldn't see you?"

I jump a bit as i hear that irritating voice.

"Oh uh heeey cyno-," i say forcing a smile.

He raises an eyebrow, "you were trying to avoid me i see, you hate me that much?," He smirks in slight amusement.

"So what if i do?"

"You hating it makes this whole ordeal a whole lot more entertaining and enjoyable for me, even if i hate your guts just as much as you hate mine your complaining makes it fun."

I shoot him a glare my ears lowering slightly.

" Alrightttt uh..how about you both calmly go to the library and settle things where you wont get your asses suspended-," albedo says crossing his arms.

I sigh, "fine...cmon knuckle head," i say, receiving a small groan from him.

"Make sure not to kill eachother!," Albedo yells out to us.

"No promises...," I hear cyno mumble.

I roll my eyes as we both head into the library where ms. Yae was already there with the books and some food by the looks of it.

"There you two are! I was starting to think you two wouldn't come!," She says getting up from her seat.

"I wasnt going to-," i say looking away.