I'ma be honest-

Tighnari POV:

After our little chat back there we continue on our way to my place which wasn't too far away from the school campus fortunately.

We enter my house which was seemingly empty, which made our little akward situation a whole lot worse.

"Um- want me to make some tea?," I say awkwardly as i edge my way over to the kitchen.

"Uh sure-," he responds scratching the back of his neck while averting eye contact with me.

"Alright uh why don't you take a seat over there," I say pointing to the sofa, "I'll bring the tea once it's done brewing. "

"oh alright-, " he replies as he awkwardly makes his way over to the couch and sits down.

I go into the kitchen and start making the tea.

I suddenly hear a door shut from upstairs and the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Nari is that you- oh- hey-," she suddenly stops as she looks at cyno who was on his phone.

"Oh hey collei- i didn't realize you came home early today-"

"The school closed early because the lab got flooded- I guess you didn't receive my text- anyways who's that?," She asks gesturing at cyno.

" Oh that's cyno-, " I say hoping she doesn't remember him.

"Ohhhhh so you're cyno! I've heard a lot about you from nar-"

I quickly rush over to her and cover her mouth to prevent her from saying anything, "hehe--- sorry about her-," I say with an akward smile a dark blush covering my face.

"Pft- ookay??," He chuckles.

I let out a big sigh, that was close-

"Um anyways- is there anything you wanna eat? I can cook something or order takeout if that's more your thing, " I say as i grab a couple cups from a cabinet.

"I don't wanna trouble you I'll order takeout-"

"Trouble me? Its no trouble at all i actually enjoy cooking, " I say smiling at him, " just give me a few minutes and I'll have some food prepared in no time, " I say as i quickly start making food.

Cyno POV:

I watch him as he goes through the fridge. Honestly he didn't need to do that-

I sigh as i rest my head on my cheek.

"Soooo you and nari, y'all seem pretty close now. "

"H-huh? What do you mean by that?," I say feeling my face heat up.

"Sorry let me rephrase that, I meant to say that I'm surprised that you're both finally getting along," collei says as she pours me a cup of tea and hands it to me.

"Thanks," I reply taking the cup, "Well we didn't really get off on the right foot when we first met- mostly my fault, but I'm actually glad that I got to know him," I say smiling down at my cup.

"Hehehe"

"Hm?," I raise my head and see collei snickering with a mischievous look on her face.

"What?," I say in slight confusion.

"You like him a lot huh?," She says resting her head on her hands.

I feel my face slowly heat up at her words, "um yea I guess- I mean he's really sweet-," I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh c'mon don't be like nari, be honest, do you like my brother?, " she says, looking me dead in the eyes.

"I-...," I look at her than at tighnari who was tying his hair up, I look back at collei who was still looking at me expecting an answer, I let out a sigh of defat and slowly nod as i hide my face with my hands.