you're really annoying you know that?!

Tighnari POV:

I woke the next day tired as hell, i had stayed up last night reviewing a document that Ms yae made that had all of the subjects that cyno sucked at.

Why am i even doing this?! I didnt sign up for this much less becoming a tutor for the most annoying shit ive ever met.

I groan as i get out of bed and change into my uniform. Well there isnt any Way to get out of this so might as well get this finished as fast as possible. The sooner he learns the sooner im free from his bullshit.

I go downstairs and see my mom sewing up a stuffed animal.

"Did collei's Cuilein-Anbar rip again?," I ask looking over my mom's shoulder.

"Yea," she laughs, "poor collei was devastated she thought i wouldn't be able to sew him back up but tada!," She lifts up the stuffed toy completely fixed, "i did it!"

I smile at my mom's accomplishment, "collei's going to be really happy that he's fixed."

"Oh yea by the way sweetie i heard from Ms yae that you volunteered to tutor someone during your lunch period, im so happy that i have such a kind and intelligent son," she says clapping her hands together.

"She said what now-," i say in utter confusion.

"Well thats what she told me," she smiles.

That sneaky little-

"Yea- i did- um actually i was about to go meet up with him right before school started so ima head out now bye!"

"Bye sweeti!," She waves at me as i head out the door.

"FUCK!"

Im actually stuck with him-
Im actually fucking stuck with him! Now that my mom knows i cant back out at all! Agh this sucks!

I sigh and proceed to annoyingly walk to school. As i arrive at the gate i see none other that yae miko who seemed to be waiting for presumably me. I look a few feet away from her and notice her holding cyno by the collar of his shirt. I hold my laugh in as i see cyno try and pry Ms yae's hand off his shirt.

"Hey tighnariii, im so glad you made it on time! Cyno was so eager to come to school early he even tried to run away from me, see you'll get along just fine!," She says smiling innocently.

"Let me go!," He grunts trying to get her hand away.

"Alright," she lets go of cyno and causes him to fall sideways.

"Ow-what the hell?!"

"Pfft-!"

"Don't even try to fucking laugh-," he shoots a glare at me.

"Dont worry my lips are sealed," i pretend to zip up my lips giving him a smug look.

"Tsk- whatever..," he brushes dirt off his knees as he gets up, "so now what?," He says crossing his arms.

"Welll ive excused your first period today so you two can get to know each other better, communication is key when tutoring and what better way to engage in conversation with someone than leaving you both in the library don't worry during class hours the library is closed so no need to concern yourself about people bothering you two," she claps her hands together, "alright! Any questions?," She says clapping her hands together.

"Im not doing thi-"

"No questions or comments? Good! Now fallow me you two," she walks up ahead, i let out a hard sigh as i fallow close behind.

I glance back and see cyno trailing behind us, surprised he hasn't tried running away again. I turn back to Ms yae as she opens up the doors to the library.