time spent with you

Cyno POV:

Cyno you're an idiot-

Completely going against everything you've stood for your entire life!

Why have things become so complicated lately?!

Stupid cyno, stupid cyno!

I lay on my stomach trying not to suffocate myself with the pillow rethinking the events that happened the other the night.

I turn my body and look up at my ceiling.

Friends huh?...

I look at the scarf on my bedside table.
I sit up and grab the scarf running my fingers over the small patterns.

I wrap it around my neck and pick up a light fragrance of sumeru roses. A small blush makes its way over my face as i quickly remove it.

What have i done...

(Tiny trigger warning ⚠️ fighting, ends at ∆∆∆∆)

"HEY RAT GET YOUR USELESS ASS OVER HERE AND MAKE BREAKFAST I'M STARVING HERE!," i hear my grandfather yell from the room downstairs.

I let out a heavy sigh as i carefully place the scarf under my pillow and head downstairs.

"You know you could just use my door like everyone else who comes over," i say sarcastically while crossing my arms knowing well that no one cares enough to visit us.

"Stop complaining and give me something to eat, and make it snappy im heading out..."

I sigh rolling my eyes, "alright, but you can at least be useful yourself and go buy grandma's medicine while your out there."

"Thats why you're here"

"You're her fucking husband you should be the one caring for her more than me but here we are you sitting on your ass doing the bear minimum to help Grandma!"

"Why you little...since when do you give a damn about my marriage, stick to your own shit and let the old hag die."

I feel my blood boil as i slam my hands onto the table, "YOU KNOW WHAT IVE HAD IT WITH YOU HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE YOURSELF YOUR OWN FUCKING FOOD IM GOING OUT!"

∆      ∆      ∆      ∆

I grab my keys and head out the door hearing the yells of protest from my grandfather.

Honestly who does he think he is talking about my grandmother like that?! I swear, he's worse than the scum of the fucking earth.

I shake my head trying to clear my head and begin walking towards the park.

Im normally hate having to leave my grandmother alone with him, but sometimes i just can't stand being anywhere near him...

I arrive at the park and sit on the swings feeling slight guilt.

Sometimes i think to myself Wondering if things would have been different if i was my mother's biological son...maybe they would've loved me...

I let out a heavy sigh and begin to swing slightly, humming to myself.

I look up at the trees which formed a canopy over me. I stare in awe as the sun's rays shine through the leaves.

Suddenly my moment of solitude was interrupted by the sound of leaves rustling and a familiar voice a few feet away from me.

I get off the swing and slowly make my way towards the direction of the sound. I move some shrubs out of the way and see none other than my fox friend. I let out a small laugh catching the attention of the fox boy who was removing twigs and leaves from his hair and tail.