he's still annoying...but tolerable? wait nvm he's a dick-

Tighnari POV:

Well i thought eating food would lighten up the mood but guess Mr few words over there has other plans.

"Um..," i say as he's busy eating fries.

"Hm?," He looks up from his plate.

"Uhhh how's the food?," I ask with an akward smile.

"Watching you try so hard to make conversation, not gonna lie it's kinda cute," he says tossing a fry in his mouth, "keep trying though."

"You're just saying that to get under my skin aren't you?-," i say loosing the fake smile ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ.

"Maybe, so what if i am?," He says looking straight into my eyes with his crimson ones.

I roll my eyes at him as i take a small sip from my soda.

I glance back at cyno and see a small smile form on his lips his eyes looking not straight at me but at my lips. "What?," I say giving him an annoyed look.

"Nothing, nothing at all," he says looking back up at my eyes.

(Small) Cyno POV:

Well doesn't seem like ill be getting out of this situation any time soon so might as well take advantage of our little situation and have a little fun.

I get up from my seat and turn his chair around pinning him against the table. His face is priceless! Wide eyes and his ears slightly lowered, how amusing.

Tighnari POV:

What the fuck?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HE DOING?!

"What the fuck cyno?!-," he leans in a little our faces really close together i lean back against the chair trying to get as much distance between us.

"Relax nari i just wanted to try your soda-," he smirks as he reaches behind me and take a sip from my soda, "huh weird, your's tastes really sweet, must've been because your lips were on them," he smirks letting go of the chair, walking back to his seat taking the soda along with him.

He lifts his legs onto the chair beside him and continues drinking my soda leaving me in complete shock.

"Why you little-"

As i stand i trip over the chair and hit my wrist against the corner of the table.

I fall to the floor and writhe in pain holding my wrist close to my chest. I try holding in my tears as i feel pain pulsing through my arm, fuck it hurts so much. I close my eyes shut hoping the pain would stop.

I suddenly feel myself get lifted up onto something or someone, i open my eyes and see cyno.

"Stay still this is going to hurt a little....," Confused i try to speak and feel my wrist get pulled.

I let out a loud cry and curl up into a ball against cyno's chest holding my wrist close to me feeling warm tears pour down my face. My ears laying flat against my head.

"Shhh...its ok...im sorry i didn't want to hurt you...just let me see it...please?," I look up at him his crimson eyes full of worry looking down at me.

I hesitate a bit and hold out my wrist to cyno. He gently takes it and lightly presses on it causing me to whine in pain.

"Hm...its starting to bruise already... you must've hit it pretty hard...," He says gently caressing my wrist in his hand.

He carefully lays me against the wall and gets up, "Wait here don't move ok?," He moves over to his bag and pulls out a box of bandages.

"Heh .....get into fights much?," I say letting out a small laugh.