introducing the pain in my ass

(This book contains a lot of curse words and some sexual scenes (eventually) viewer discretion is advised :>)

Tighnari POV:

School fucking sucks.
Ya ya we all fucking know this the cliche 'school sucks' bullshit but, im actually being dead ass this school became load of shit. Let me explain why, it started a year ago, [insert flashback noises lol]

i was just about to head to class when i see a teacher talking with someone I've never seen before. Obviously my curiosity got the better of me and i tried to see the person. It was a boy, white hair red eyes and an annoyed face. He looked like a thug, i groan in annoyance, another one? Do we really need more fucking wanna be gang members in this school?! I sigh as i take a seat and take out my books.

"Hey nari~" oh my fucking god its the annoying shit again-

"What do you want now scaramouche?," I say glaring at him.

"I didn't bring my books to school you mind if i borrow yours?," He says as he grabs the stack of books on my desk.

"Hey! You shitbag give me my books back im not in the fucking mood for your bullshit right now!," I get up clenching my fists.

"You want em? go and get em," he says as he throws my books outside the classroom scattering all my notes around the smooth tile floor.

I glare at him my ears lowered in anger, i cant do anything to him im not stooping to his level! I take a deep breath and calmly head outside the classroom, the teacher was still talking with the white haired boy but seemed to have noticed what happened.

"Tighnari what happened?," She asks in a soft tone.

"Nothing Ms yae it was just a clumsy student-," i say as i crouch down to pick up my books and papers.

"Alright tighnari ill take your word for it this time but remember if anyone is doing this please report it," she says crossing her arms.

"I will Ms yae," i go back to picking up my stuff.

"Now cyno ima need you to go downstairs and grab your schedule, and don't worry i know about your little skipping class routine at your old school ill have a staff member escort you back up here after you're done," she says with a smile.

"Tsk... whatever...i wasnt planning on leaving anyway...," I hear footsteps Approaching and suddenly see him walk over my stuff.

"Hey what was that fo-!"

"Suck it punk...," He shoots a glare at me and walks away his hands in his pocket.

Great already made an enemy out of that one yahoo...i get up and take my stuff back into class.

×      ×      ×      ×    

After class had ended i headed down stairs to my usual spot. I climbed up a wall and leaned against the tree beside it. Finally some peace and quiet i sigh in relief as i read my book.

Unfortunately my peace didn't last long because i was rudely interrupted by the scrawny Weasel scaramouche and his posse.

"Hey tighnari just wanted to check in and ask, did you tell Ms yae about this morning?~," annoyed i look down and noticed the white haired boy leaning against the wall opposite of mine. Great now he's part of his group? Another thorn in my side to add to my collection i guess.

"Piss off scara i didn't do or say  anything about what you did, now if you don't mind im trying to fucking read so good day," i turn and continue reading.

"Tsk- you better start watching your mouth before you get whats coming, cmon let's get out of here," i watch them as him and his 'minions' leave but one.

"You should take his advice kid...if you dont you might just end up getting hurt...," The white haired boy, cyno says before leaving along with everyone else.

He just got here and he's already sending me threats? Tsk, just dont mind them they're not worth my time.

[End of flashback]

Unfortunately after cyno got involved with their group, my days at school became more of a pain.

Every.single.day. i have to deal with their stupid pranks and my stuff getting tossed around like a volleyball.
Im sick of being their play toy! But i know if i say anything im gonna get my ass kicked. This is such a pain-

I enter my class like normal and sure enough there he is, Cyno Mahamatra sitting at my table his feet up on my desk.

"You again?, Why can't you have a, i don't know a day off of pestering me? Doesnt it get boring?," I say crossing my arms unamused.

"Actually no i dont get bored," he gets up from my desk and walks to me, he lifts my chin slightly, "you're really fun to toy around with, the fact that you're not crying or begging for me to stop bothering you makes it fun,~" he smirks.

I slap his hand away, "listen the only and i mean ONLY reason i dont is because i dont think you're worth my time or effort, so how about you mozy on along and go bother someone that cares," i move around him and sit at my desk.

"Tsk- worth your time my ass-," he leaves and sits at his desk.

Ms yae miko comes into the classroom looking unamused she walks up to cyno and places papers onto his desk.

"Alright so its come to my attention that you haven't been doing good in class cyno," she says in a venomous tone.

"Ok and i don't care about stupid grades," He says averting eye contact with Ms yae, wow so even the Mr tough guy is intimidated by Ms yae. I snicker in amusement watching him get scolded by Ms yae.

"Actually ill make you care, tighnari!," I look up in confusion.

"Y-yea?," I say shocked by the sudden outburst.

"You're smart right?," she says crossing her arms.

"Uh i guess? But what does this have to do with-"

"Great! Now cyno, tighnari will be your tutor!"

"Wait what?!," We say in unison.

"No ifs, ands, or buts any complaints will be ignored by me any last words?," She says clapping her hands together.

"Theres no way im going to work with hi-"

"I said, any last words?," Miko says glaring at cyno.

"Tsk..No...,"he says looking away.

"Great!, I'll be keeping track of cyno's progress and if i see no improvements I'll know you're lying to me...," She glares at both of us, "anyways i hope this comes as a learning experience for both of you! Now to start class," she immediately goes back to teaching.

IS SHE CRAZY?! IS SHE TRYING TO CAUSE A MURDER?! I know for a fact me and cyno are going to be at eachother's throats! I look over to cyno who was glaring holes into my skin. I gulp anxiety and stress starting to overcome me, god as if this school year couldn't have gotten worse. Now im stuck baby sitting a delinquent! Im not going to make it this year- alive that is.

______________________________________

Ok ok ok so obviously this chapter is gonna be short since its basically the introduction but i had fun writing this! I came up with another idea while working on history homework, the next story after this one will be 'blast from the past' if you're more into sci-fi and modern time au's. ANYWAYS this story is gonna be ig more mature than my last one hopefully it does ok 🙏 and thanks again for all the support on 'he smelled like flowers' i appreciate all of it! Tofu out! ✨