your love's all i need

(So....i have a very good excuse for why ive been gone- i swear - anyways-! this is the final chapter for 'you're annoying'! I hope you all enjoy it! 🥹🥹)

Tighnari POV:

"Tighnari- Tighnari? Are you even listening to me right now?," Kaveh remarked with an annoyed tone.

"Hm? Oh my apologies kaveh, I mayyy have dozed off a bit midway through your explanation, but please do continue," I teased, letting a small laugh escape my lips.

"Hmph! Aren't we too old to be playing such childish games? We're 23 for gods sakes nari, not 12!," he continued, crossing his arms looking more offended than anything.

I let out another laugh at the sight of the pouting blonde before continuing, "anyways back to the topic at hand," I take a sip of my drink,"He finally popped the question huh?," I asked resting my head on my hand with a smug look on my face.

"So you were listening!-," he exclaimed slamming his hands on the table.

"Kaveh indoor voices please-"

"Agh- sorry- must be the alcohol- ehem- anyways as I was saying, yes, he did! And in the worst way possible!"

I let out a heavy sigh as I prepare myself for the utter nonsense that'll soon spill from the blonde's mouth.

"I was in the shower trying to wash off some paint that had gotten stuck in my hair, when all of a sudden I received a phone call, and of course when I checked who it was, it was al haitham, I immediately had a bad feeling and to be honest I had originally thought he was calling me because of rent- but when I answered all he said was, 'I doubt anyone else would be able to tolerate your bullshit for the rest of their lives so I'll do them a favor and marry you, meet me at the library later today'-, A LIBRARY! HE PROPOSED TO ME IN A FUCKING LIBRARY! AND ON TOP OF THAT HE STILL ASKED ME ABOUT RENT!"

Honestly it was getting extremely hard to contain my laughter but none the less i kept my composure for my own safety-, "You two really are something else," I chuckled.

"That's not the point!," He groaned, "agh- nevermind! Anyways how are you and cyno doing I suppose."

"We're doing just fine, although work has been taking up most of cyno's time lately due to his job as a lawyer," I explain as I stir my almost cold coffee.

Now that i think about it, when was the last time i got to spend time with him?

Last week? No- 2 weeks ago-

"-tighnari? Tighnari?- oh for the love of-," before kaveh is able to protest any further he received a call from none other than his knight in silver hair, "ugh it's Al haitham... I guess he's here for me, uh sorry I need to go, I'll catch up with you later ok?," He said with an appologetic smile as he grabbed his bag, pushing the chair in.

"It's no problem I was just about to head home anyway."

"Are you sure? I can ask Al haitham to take you home, if you want."

"No no it's alright, he's probably tired too, go on ahead."

"Oh um alright, well, I'll text ya when i get home to check on you okay?"

"Alright," I replied with a small chuckle as i watched the blonde wave to me one last time before exiting the cafe.

'I'm happy for those two...,' I think to myself smiling down at my cold coffee.

Regardless I take a sip, "I wonder how cyno is doing....," I take another sip chuckling to myself, "I should probably order another one..."

As if he had somehow heard my thoughts i received a call, "huh...," I smile amusingly to myself, "speak of the devil."