whats the point if I can't save you...

Tighnari POV:

I woke up to the sun peeking from behind the blinds and as i sit up I take a minute to register the area around me.

Im still in my room...

How long was i asleep for?...

I let out a big yawn but suddenly realize that cyno was gone.

Did he leave while I was asleep?

I frown a bit as i feel myself begin to miss him already. I guess he had to head home...

I let out a heavy sigh as I get out of bed.

I tie my hair in a ponytail and change into some sweatpants and a hoodie before making my way downstairs.

"Morning!," I call out as i walk into the dining room.

"Oh hey sweetie."

"Morning nari!, Sit down! breakfast is almost ready!," Collei says in an unusually happy tone.

"Umm alright-, wait mom don't you have work today?," I ask feeling slightly confused as i take a seat at the dinner table besides collei.

"Oh about that, im covering for farida again today so they moved my shift over to later today," she replies as she sets a plate of rice down in front of me.

"Again? Mom you're to nice for your own good! Farida doesn't like to work and you know that!," Collei exclaims as she takes a spoonful of the rice.

"Im alright with it, it means i can spend a little more time with my beautiful family," she replies, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

I let out a sigh as i begin to eat.

"Mh? Oh wow mom this tastes really good! What'd you put in it?"

"You should be asking the chef not me," she replies, giggling a bit.

"The chef?," I ask giving her a weird look.

I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around my chest and a soft kiss on my cheek, which startled the shit out of me.

"Jesus! Cyno?! What are you doing here? I thought you had left?!," I exclaim feeling my face heat up.

"Good morning love," he replied with a small chuckle.

He completely ignored what i said!

"I apologize for startling you, i hadn't expected you to be up this early, so i took the opportunity to make you guys breakfast and go home to uh- take care of something before coming back," he continued on as he helped my mom set down her plate.

"Well im happy that you're here but aren't your grandparents upset that you didn't go home last night?," I ask as he takes a seat beside my mom, who was busy chatting away with collei.

"They were uhhh- they weren't upset at all! In fact my uh- grandpa! He actually encourages me to go out since ya know i didn't hang out with anyone until i met you! Hehe-," he replied, sounding awfully unconvincing.

"Oh alright-," i reply, feeling sceptical.

I know he's hiding something...

But what?..

• • • •

"Thanks for having me," cyno says as he makes his way over to the door.

"It was so nice having you here dear, you can come visit whenever you want alright?"

"Thank you so much Ms al, ill be heading out now."