i wanna be yours

Tighnari POV:

"So you're telling me! That the reason why there's so much food this morning was because you both wanted to make breakfast for eachother?!", Collei yells at us in disbelief as she gestures to the amount of food on the table.

We both look down at the ground flustered.

"You're both going to drive me insane!," She says as she pinches the bridge of her nose.

"We're sorry collei, we honestly didn't know that we both were going to have the same idea-," i say rubbing the back if my neck.

"Yea i truly do apologies for this mess collei-," cyno replies looking down at the floor once again.

"Its fine just rey to eat all of this because it would be a waste to let this food out for nothing," collei says looking at the food again.

"Well ima head out now I'll see you after school nari bye!," She rushes out if the house leaving me and cyno in complete silence.

We look at one another than at the food and we both burst out laughing.

"How the heck did you manage to sneak off and bring back food cyno? I told you that i would make breakfast this morning!," I say wiping a tear away from my eye.

"Hah ik ik but since you were still sleeping i thought i could do something nice for u," he replies giving me a warm smile.

"Next time u try to do something nice for me gimmie a heads up alright?," I say giving him a small wink which causes him to go a little red in the face.

"S-sure-. Ehem- anyways im starving and well this food isnt gonna eat itself," he says as he nudges me in fhe side.

"Pft i guess not, well shall we?"

• • • •

Cyno POV:

With each passing day i can feel my heart start to beat more and more.

My feelings for tighnari growing stronger and stronger.

As we sit on the bench outside the school with albedo i can feel myself drift off into my own thoughts.

Just watching tighnari look so excited about his most recent finds in the forest makes me feel warm inside.

This moment would've been great if only had albedo not been hogging all of tighnari's attention-

Im not really the jealous type but I'd have to admit seeing tighnari so excited talking with someone else, just makes my chest tighten a little.

"I'm telling you it's real albedo! I couldn't bring myself to cut a sample from it unfortunately, it was just too pretty for me to mess it up, the flowers on that bush were so beautiful a dazzling shade of purple its petals were so delicate and fragile but also reflected the suns light beautifully, i wish i had taken my camera with me that day, i know you would've found them interesting as well," tighnari said as his tail swayed back in forth in excitement.

"I think so to, the flowers you speak of sound rather unfamiliar to me, maybe we can try looking for them again together during the weekend."

"Sure! Im free this weekend."

I turn away from them and begin looking through my phone.

Did he forget im here?...

I bite my lip but suddenly feel a hand rest on mine.

I quickly turn back and see tighnari still talking to albedo but he was also intertwining our fingers together.

I felt my face heat up a bit, what the hell nari- how can he just do something like that out of the blue?