too quick to be love

Tighnari POV:

I haven't been able to get cyno out of my head the past couple days- being around him just- doesn't feel the same anymore!- And its really starting to become a bit of a distraction for my studies- and it seems that im not the only one thats noticed a change in my demeanor-

"Tighnariiii? Earth to tighnariiii?, Wake up!"

Im awaken from my thoughts by albedo snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"H-huh?"

"Finally-," he sighs, "you were starting to worry me, is something wrong? You seem to be- how should i put this...mmmh up in the clouds," he says resting his head on his hand.

"Uh yeaaa im alright- I think- agh who am i trying to convince here of course I'm not okay, aaagh ok so you know cyno right-"

"Mhm- what about him?"

"Well- lately he's all that's been going through my mind lately and it's driving me insane! I can't focus on anything! Hell not even mushrooms have been able to distract me from all this!"

"Hm...if im not mistaken, correct me if im wrong but...could you have possibly developed feelings for cyno? And again correct me if im wrong because i myself am not an expert when it comes to emotions."

"H-huh?! Me having feelings for cyno?- well that IS the most plausible explanation for this entire phenomenon but still if it is true why him?! Why him of all people?!," I say laying my head on the desk.

"Well this isn't gonna make your situation any better buuut aren't fennec foxes monogamous?"

"Mhmmmmmm"

"Pft-," he bursts out laughing causing me to turn red in the face.

"What's so funny?!"

"Nothing nothing im sorry, heh, i just i find it rather funny and ironic for you to fall for cyno, you know the guy you hated for a good while since i don't know the first day you met him?," He lets out another laugh as he takes a sip from his water.

"I know i knowwww but thats besides the point! What i want to know is why him?! Why of all other guys i could've fallen in love with it had to be that big LUMMOX?!"

"Nothing you can really do now nari you're just gonna have to live with it"

"Great encouragement albedo really appreciate it-"

"Don't mention it tighnari what are friends for?"

"Have you ever heard of sarcasm?"

"Have you ever heard of its a joke? You should try it sometime"

I groan giving him an annoyed look which just caused me to earn a small smirk from the ashy blonde haired boy.

"Whatever- anyways albedo ima head to the library to try and get some last minute studying in before class starts," i say as i get up from my bench.

"Ah alright and if you see cyno make sure to act natural k? Don't want ya embarrassing yourself in front of your crush now dont we?"

"You can be a bitch sometimes albedo- ya know that-," i say crossing my arms.

"Nah I'm just deciding to speak facts instead of English today," he lets out another laugh as i roll my eyes "anyways- ill see you around tighnari."

"Cya-"

I head towards the library still thinking about what albedo said.

Me in love with cyno?

Well love is a very strong word-