my love for you

Okay so- last chapter was way too short for my liking and quality of my last two chapters were kinda iffy to me sooo might as well make up for it! Hope y'all enjoy!
______________________________________

Tighnari POV:

"Huh? Cyno's coming over today?, Why didn't you tell me?, I could've asked for the day off," my mother announced sounding a bit disappointed as she placed down our plates plus an extra one for which i assumed was for cyno.

I let out a small laugh as i turn down the heat on the stove, "trust me if I would've known sooner I would've told you, but it was kind of a last minute thing ya know?"

She sighs, "i know i knoww but still, i still haven't been able to talk to him properly because of work."

"Pft- you'll be able to talk with him someday mom but for now you need to go to work, i already prepared lunch for you and an extra one for inaaya since she really seemed to like the lunch I made for you last week," i reply giving her a warm smile.

I could've sworn i saw tears almost begin to form in her deep green eyes as she gently took the two neatly wrapped boxes from the counter, "what did i do to deserve such a wonderful son?," She asked wiping a small tear from the corner of her eye.

I let out another laugh as i set down some pancakes in front of collei which she immediately started to devour.

"Ehem- anyways ill be heading out now, ill be back home around noon okay?," She continues as she puts her bag over her shoulder.

"Alright, have a good day mom."

"Thank you sweetie, and goodbye to you too honey!," She called out to collei.

"Bweyeeee!," Collei yelled back with her mouth full.

After she leaves collei sets down her fork and looks out the window.

"Hey bro, can I ask you something?," collei asked as she turned to me.

"Of course, whats up?," I reply as i take her empty plate and serve her some more pancakes.

"Well, how come you and cyno don't hang out as much as before?, well until today that is."

"If im being honest with you, i don't really know myself," i sigh, "but on the bright side i get to spend some more time with my little sister" i reply resting my hand on my hip and ruffling her hair.

She lets out a small giggle as we hear the sound of the doorbell ring.

Huh mom must've forgotten something-

"Ill go get it you finish up your breakfast ok?"

"Okay!"

I ruffle her hair one last time before heading to the door.

I swing the door open and find cyno standing at the door way.

Wait-

Cyno?!?

•      •      •      •

Cyno POV:

"Cyno?! What are you doing here so early?!," He exclaimed looking at me with confusion.

"Hey nari, umm sorry i know i said i would be here around 12 but i...um...you know...," I reply, rubbing the back of my neck.

He gives me a small smile and moves my chin so i faced him, but as i turn to face him i notice his facial expression change into a worried one.

"Cyno...what happened to your face...-"

I enter into slight panic realizing what he must've seen.

"Its um- i...."