"Hello?" A sultry male voice answered.

"Kevin, where am I being taken?" I asked impatiently.

"You're being taken to me; I'm waiting for you to arrive first." He answered as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"And where exactly are you?" I continued.

"I'm at the destination you are heading to." He replied vaguely as he chuckled.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked at it with annoyance before hanging up. Within an hour, the limo stopped in front of a large gated, blue and white, three-story house. He drove up the driveway and pressed a button, after a quick interaction, the gates opened and the driver took the car around the circled path where a large water statue sat in the middle.

The car stopped a few feet from the door and I opened the door stepping out just as the driver jogged over to me. I smiled and patted his arm before saying thanks. He directed me to go straight ahead threw the front door and with a nod I secured the long strap of my bag across my chest and headed up to the door. Before I could ring the bell, the door opened and a slightly surprised smiling woman greeted me.

"Wow, you must be Ms. Marina Foster." She said, as she looked me over.

"Yes, and you are?" I asked curiously, as she led me in to the house and toward a large staircase.

"I'm his younger sister Brandy, He asked me to show you the way up but I really have to get going," She stopped at the staircase. "Go up these stairs and make a right follow that path until you get to a door then make a left and go straight down until you see Kevin." She smiled and before rushing back toward the door with a backpack in her hand.

I followed the directions she gave me until I came to an office and looked in before entering. That's when I notice there was a balcony to the far left of me. I could hear a glass clink against another from that direction. I slowly walked over and peaked out to see Kevin sitting at a white glass table that adorned two plates with covers and a small coffee pot as well as a pitcher of orange juice.

"Well have a seat, everything's getting cold." He finally spoke up putting the newspaper he was reading down before picking up a white coffee cup and bringing it to lips.

"What is going on here?" I asked taking a seat, "Why are you half naked?" I gestured to the fact that he only wore a pair of white cotton pants.

"What's going on is that I figured you'd be in a rush to get ready so you'd have a light meal. I want you to eat so I prepared a meal for us to enjoy together, as for my lack of clothing, I don't like to get things messy but I couldn't just sit out here naked in front of you, which would be inappropriate." He teased pulling the covers off the plates to reveal steaming bacon eggs pancakes and a corn muffin.

"Why am I here Mr. Fisher, and not at the office like I should be?" I leaned back in the chair eyeing him suspiciously.

"Because today is your day off and I need your assistance." He stated simply taking another sip of coffee from the mug.

"What do you need my help with?" I asked expectantly.

"Eat first." He crossed one knee over the other and watched me.

I took a bite of the muffin and swallowed before looking up at him expectantly. Kevin moved his free hand in a circular motion, gesturing for me to continue eating. I rolled my eyes and did as demanded.

"Now, explain yourself." I demanded once my plate was empty.

"My mother's birthday is today and I want to have a dinner for her but I want to do everything myself, only one problem, I can't cook and I don't really know how to decorate in a woman's taste." He sat up and began to eat as he looked up at me.