She opened her seat belt and came out. They both went inside and saw everyone in the living room. Shreya stopped in front of them but Abhay moved to his study.

"Abhay come here....." As he heard the manly strong voice he turned and saw Madhav.

"Don't worry papa me and Shreya will shift to London after this week then you and your family can live here peacefully" He turned to go but it only increased Madhav's anger.

"Abhay you are not going anywhere. I was calling you to tell you that today is your reception and then Shreya's muh dikhai" Madhav announced and Abhay turned to him.

"Nothing is going to happ-"

"Don't forget who is the father here..." Madhav said loudly and other members shivered hearing his voice Shreya was so scared with him.

'Now, I got it that Abhay got his anger skills from his dad'....Sherya side eyed him and Priyal who was looking at her desperately went towards her.

"Behen tere sasural wale toh bade Khatrnak hai yeh toh kisi ka murder karte time ek baar sochenge bhi nahi" Priyal whispered and Shreya look at her like she saw a ghost.

'Bro, ek toh kar bhi chuka hai Mera hubby abhi pta nahi kitne aur shahid hone baaki hai'....she looks at Abhay with scared expressions.

"Now, go and get ready for the reception. I want all of you to be here at 7, Abhay and Shlok come behind me." Madhav went inside not before passing a look to Padmini.

Padmini walked towards Shreya who lowered her eyes as she saw her coming towards her. Priyal maintains some distance from Shreya.

"Kon jaane Kab yeh aurat kya phek kar maare'' She mumbled to herself and saw Padmini looking towards Shreya with anger in her eyes.

"Why did you go out??" Padmini asked and Priyal internally palmed her face while Shreya closed her eyes and waited for the great Storm.

"Maa it's not Shreya's fau-"

"Abhay it's a matter of ladies you should go to your dad" Padmini said sweetly, Abhay sighed and went towards study followed by Shlok.

"Hmm Shreya, give me an answer..." Padmini said loudly which made her flinch.

"Umm...maa..----"

"I am not your Maa so don't you dare to call me that, Aanya said to the driver to drop her and her friend to the parlor the makeup artist went back as she was waiting for last two hours" Padmini ordered Aanya angrily and went away.

"Ramsha uncle...please drop them to the salon" Aanya said to the driver and went to her room without passing them a single glance.

"Behen (sister) ab kya hua??" Priyal asked from Shreya whose face was looking dull.

"Don't know behen but for now let's go" Shreya said slowly and walked beside Priyal. She was hurt from Padmini's words and only those words were echoing in her ears.

Priyal was setting her dupatta and Sherya was sitting and waiting patiently because her makeup was not done yet.

Meanwhile Priyal's phone rang and she picked it up and saw the message.

"Listen Shreya, Aanya is here so I am going to the venue as you get ready, call her, someone will pick you up, '' Priyal said and ran outside before Sherya could speak. She went away.

On the other side in Rajawat's palace Abhay was getting ready in his room when he recalled Madhav's words.

Flash back:-

Madhav sat on the chair of his table and instructed Abhay and Shlok to sit in front of him.

Madhav looked at his sons who were looking at him. Madhav held the paper weight and rolled it and said in a cold voice.