Well about taehyung, he was a crying mess. He was so happy, excited and scared at the same time. About the huge responsibly that he and his girl are going to bear after 9 months. Seokjin was hugging taehyung trying to convince him that everything is going to go great and Jimin was caressing his best friend's back.

" Excuse me. Can you all tell us what happened? " They heard Namjoon shout from downstairs and Seokjin chuckled lightly hearing his brothers impatient voice.

" Others are gonna be so happy to hear this. " Jimin said and Seokjin nodded.

" Would you go and tell them or shall we announce the happy news ? " Seokjin asked and taehyung smiled between her tears.

" I should stay here when y/n wakes up hyung " taehyung said and Seokjin smiled.

" She will be sleeping for about one more hour taehyungah. She must be tired after all " Seokjin said looking at the younger lovingly and Jimin nodded in agreement.

" Okay then I'll come with you two. I am just too happy that I want to scream in happiness" taehyung said with a chuckle and left the room closing the door behind him and walked downstairs to the living room with Seokjin and Jimin.

" What's going on little brother. How is our little one ? What did the doctor say ? " Namjoon asked and taehyung saw how his mafia hyungs and Jungkook were also looking at him with desperate eyes , wanting to know some information about the younger.

"Mm.. hyungs " taehyung started to say. " I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!" Taehyung literally screamed and Namjoon's jaw dropped. Yoongi was smiling and Hoseok and Jungkook were in tears.

" Hyung is this true ? " Namjoon asked Seokjin and the elder nodded with a warm smile.

" Woahhh taehyungah" namjoon hugged taehyung so tightly " I am going to be an uncle and oh god my little brother, my little brother is going to a father" namjoon couldn't finish what he was saying because he broke into sobs.

Namjoon crying in happiness was such a shock to all of them and it implied how happy he was for taehyung. Namjoon moved away from his brother letting Hoseok, yoongi and Jungkook hug taehyung.

" We are so happy for you taehyungie. Congratulations" Hoseok said hugging the younger and yoongi and Jungkook also joined the hug.

" We can be amazing mafia uncles right? " Jungkook asked and taehyung chuckled softly with a nod.

They stayed like that for sometime, everyone tearing up and shouting in happiness and congratulating taehyung over and over again.

" Let's give them some space now. We shall visit you two when my little moon wake up okay? " Seokjin said and others nodded.

" Let us know if you need any help taehyungie. We are always ready to help you " Jimin said and taehyung smiled at them. He was so grateful for his hyungs and his friends.

" Okayy. Thank you so much everyone for coming. Today is the best day of my life. " Taehyung said and others smiled at him.

" Well we are so happy that you are enjoying your life with the person you love. All we want is for you to be happy" Seokjin said making Taehyung's heart melt at his hyung's loving words.

" We are going!! See you Taehyungie. Congratulations again " everyone said and taehyung watched them leaving before going back inside.

_

Taehyung was sitting next to his girl waiting for her to wake up. He was looking at her with eyes filled with love for her. Taehyung couldn't believe that a part of him and his lover is growing inside y/ns belly and it made him extremely excited and happy. Taehyung was so tired when he came home but now his tiredness was nowhere to be found. He was full of energy and excitement. He couldn't wait until y/n wakes up to share this news with the younger.