_

Y/n was at the airport with Mr. Lee and she texted taehyung saying that she is still at work which of course is a lie.

Their luggage was already sent into the plane and in the next 10 minutes they will be asked to get on the plane as well.

Y/n was so excited to go back but she was feeling a little uncomfortable since morning. She didn't know why she was feeling like that so she just took a pill and focused on getting ready to go to the airport. But now she felt like she had to throw up, so she quickly looked at Mr. Lee and ran to the bathroom. Mr. Lee followed her and waited for her near the ladies bathroom door.

Y/n went into a bathroom and she threw up into a comod. She flushed and came out to wash her mouth and to brush her teeth soon. She had her emergency toothbrush and mini toothpaste in her side bag so she quickly brushed her teeth and came out of the bathroom.

" Are you okay y/n-ssi ? " Mr. Lee asked her with concerning eyes.

" Yeah oppa. I threw up I don't know why. I must have eaten something bad " y/n said and Mr. Lee nodded.

" Okay. We have to get into the plane now . Let's go " saying that Mr. Lee escorted the younger into the plane.

" The flight is gonna be a long one y/n-ssi and there will be no transit as well. We will be flying directly to Seoul. So take a nap if you feel nauseous " mr Lee said and y/n nodded in response. She leaned on her comfortable seat and closed her eyes falling into a deep slumber.

_

Jimin parked his car at the parking lot of Taehyung's house and walked inside. He saw Yoongi and Hoseok talking to each other in the living room

" What are y'all doing here yoongi hyung ? " Jimin asked and it was Hoseok who replied.

" Guard bong asked us to come here saying that there is an emergency or something. " Hoseok said and yoongi nodded.

" That's what he told me as well. Well what is that Kim Taehyung planning to do this time. He is even out of the town and he doesn't even answer his phone" Jimin said and looked at the door hearing footsteps.

Namjoon and Seokjin was standing near the door looking at the three other males who were sitting on the couch. They stood up as soon as they saw the two elders and bowed in respect.

" Oh y'all are here too ? " Seokjin asked and everyone nodded.

" Well surprise. I am here as well " they heard jungkooks voice and Seokjin burst into laughter seeing all of their perplexed faces.

" Is Taehyung playing a prank on us ?" Namjoon asked walking into the living room with Jin and they were followed by Jungkook. " Ugh we have no idea. Let's wait until he comes here" Jimin said and all were waiting in the living room talking this and that. Mrs. Hong served them beverages while they were waiting for Taehyung's arrival.

No one was paying attention towards the door and all of them were engulfed in gossiping about the mafia world.

*Knock knock*

They heard a knock and all of them turned to see who it was and their eyes widened in amazement and happiness seeing her standing infront of the door with Mr. Lee by her side.

_

Y/n was watching how the faces of the elders changed and how their eyes widened. She was smiling and looking at them and it was Seokjin who started screaming first.

" OH MY IS THIS REALLY YOU MY LITTLE MOON? " Seokjin asked with a shaking voice and y/n nodded with a warm smile and took a step into the house.

" Oh my god I missed you sweetie" Seokjin said and ran to y/n and engulfed her in a tight hug which the younger gladly returned.