" Sir had to leave for a work miss. Gong and I will escort you home " he said and y/n nodded and started to walk again, still curious about where the others went.

_

Taehyung and Jimin were discussing about launching a new product line when Taehyung's handphone started to ring.

"Lee"

The screen read and taehyung quickly answered the call without even wasting a second.

" Yes what is it Lee " taehyung asked. "Okay we are coming now " he said after listening to what the chief guard said and disconnected the phone while standing up from his chair.

" We should go now Jiminah.Someone has tried to stab y/n and Lee has caught him " taehyung said looking at Jimin who was already on his feet ready to leave with Taehyung.

" Let's go and end that fucker off " Jimin said and taehyung smirked at his best friend and nodded.

_

30 minutes ago

Lee made sure that all the guards who were on duty of protecting y/n to stay alert all time. They were right behind the girl making sure that she was all safe.

When all of them turned to the alley, it was the guard Sung who saw the suspicious figure who was waiting behind a tree with a knife in his hand. He quickly whispered it and let others know so that they can protect y/n.

They didn't run to the man trying to catch him because they knew that he will run away if they do so. Therefore Lee asked the others to wait for sometime until he tries to make a move.

Just as lee predicted, as soon as y/n passed the tree , the man with the knife tried to run to y/n and stab her but the guards except for Gue and Gong were fast. They grabbed the man by his hand pulling it behind his back and Lee covered the man's mouth with the handkerchief which was in his pocket. Gue and Gong were asked to stay by the younger's side by lee who was still walking absent mindedly while humming a song without knowing what was happening behind her.

The man couldn't shout but as soon as the guards grabbed him into another alley which was right next to where they were, he moved his hand and stabbed the guard Sung, sinking the knife deep into his thigh making the guard gasp loudly with immense pain that shot through him.

Lee quickly hit the man on an acupuncture point on his neck making him unconscious immediately.

The chief guard looked at guard Sung who was holding his thigh in pain. He quickly called a taxi and sent Sung to a hospital with another guard.

Then he and the other 3 guards who were with him took the unconscious man and drove to their store house calling their Chairman to let him know about this

_

Taehyung was in the store house with Jimin and he listened to Lee who explained him what happened. " You are done " he whispered looking at the man who was chained infront of him. But before everything he dialled y/ns number to check on her. she is the most important person to him after all.

After two rings, she picked up the phone and literally screamed.

" Heeeeeyyy babyyyy " she said making Taehyung laugh at her adorableness.

" Hii my love..you came home safely right my princess ? " Taehyung asked the younger who screamed a yes into the phone.

" I miss youuu " she said with a less cheerful voice and taehyung quickly assured her.