34. Joy Isn't The Only Crazy In The Apocalypse

Ep

Ep. 11 "Sisters Of Mercy" Ch. 2/5

—••• • ••—• ——— •—• •

Joy had gone to obligatory therapy demanded by the school once, in only one session she had pretty much traumatized the designated school therapist enough for her to call in her parents and have a therapy session altogether.

The therapist ended in tears.

And that's the completely irrelevant story of how Joy got kicked out of her first school.

•——— ——— —•——

After Citizen Z's food stash, the group had found a van as well, sadly it wasn't as comfortable as their truck, but they still took it and had to made do with the new van.

Warren and Murphy like always ended up at the driver and passenger's seat respectively. Addy, Cassandra, Doc and Mack had to squeeze themselves in the back seat. And with how it was already a bit of a tight space inside with four people in a three seater van, 10K and Joy had to do the immense sacrifice of standing up with their heads outside the sunroof.

Well, more like 10K stood fully out of the sunroof while Joy stood on top of the arm rest and barely was able to peak out.

And how was Joy supposed to entertain herself if not by continuously teasing her boyfriend?

While Warren drove down a near deserted road, Joy kept pressing little kisses all along 10K's face, who was now a blushing mess while he tried spotting zombies out in the horizon.

Though he did have to admit, his job was quite hard when his incredibly attractive girlfriend kept kissing him non-stop.

"Hands above the waist, young man." 10K had been so distracted he hadn't even noticed what he was doing, and in a flare of panic let go of Joy entirely.

But with the ever perfect timing of the apocalypse, they just had to pass over a bump in the road and with Joy having zero support whatsoever she just fell forward and hit her face on the edge of the sunroof.

"She said hands above the waist, not let your girlfriend go and let her get hit in the face, Jefferson." 10K shot her a sheepish smile while holding back on to her.

With his hands definitely around the waist and not below or above.

"I hate the van. I want the truck back."

"Sorry, this is all we've got, J.F."

"Whoa, Warren. Slow up here, will ya?" Warren did as she was told and Joy stood on her tip goes to try and see, all she managed to spot were some zombie guts at the side of the road.

"It's just a kid."

"A zombie kid?" Addy hummed in agreement, and Joy sighed.

The poor kids had barely gotten to live, and they already died. It made Joy much sadder than when she saw a full adult become a Z, at least then they had a little more taste of life than the poor kids.