Day with Grandma and Grandpa

Start from the beginning

Katsuki had stopped slapping your back only to begin to shake you violently, your eyes widened you tried to tap your father telling him the rice had finally gone down but the man was too focus in his 'parent-mode'. "H-H-Help!" You shouted, Mistuki rushed towards you snatching you from Katsuki who was about to grab you again until your grandmother hugged you close to your chest.

After your dizziness subsides, blinking gently you glared at Katsuki who only looked at you with his usual expression after seeing you were okay. "You could have hurt me! What kind of save was that?!"
"A kind of save that helped you, brat! Next time listen and don't eat like you are an animal!" Katsuki smacked you upside your head only for him to receive one to his head by Mitsuki causing both of you to rub your sore heads while looking at the parent who caused the pain. "Both of you cut it out. Geez, it's bad enough dealing with two Katsuki at the Same Time."

"Ba-Ba, I'm not like him! He's mean!"

"'Ba-Ba' 'Ba-Ba' what are you, five?"

"I am baka! What are you? Fifty?"

Katsuki gritted his teeth, he glared at you while you mirrored his glare, Masaru who was still quietly eating his breakfast. 'Katsuki seemed to meet his match.. The world should be worried'

Mitsuki placed you back down on your feet then dusted her hands off, "Well, since you two stayed the night I thought it would be nice to spend the day with my spicy mochi and my son! So what's better than going to Nara Park.. Do you want to go (Y/n)? You can feed deer there!"
Your eyes lit up with excitement, your small hands balled in front of you while gazing up at her "Deers?! They are like big puppies! I wanna go!" You said cheerfully, jumping up and down in your spot.

Mitsuki chuckled, showing a warm smile she nodded "Let's go get you ready while your Dad cleans up."

"Why do I have to? I still have to eat."

"Thanks for agreeing honey, We will leave after you wash up and get dressed! Let's go Lil Mochi, I think I have a couple of your Dad's old clothing when he was your age." Mitsuki grabbed your hand, she laughed while you continued to jump next to her with a large smile on your face.

Katsuki sat down with a small huff, he picked up his chopsticks while Masaru stood up with his emptied plate in hand and patted his son's shoulder, "It only gets easier hopefully. I think you are doing great!" Holding up a thumb to his son with a proud grin, Katsuki looked at him then back down at his meal while Masaru walked past him towards the kitchen.
The hero glanced over to the seat beside him where you were sitting at then scoffed, "Kid is nothing like me... She acts like a demon spawn."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Deers! Deers! Deers!"

Mitsuki laughed gently when you cheered as you nearly dragged Masaru towards the park with Mitsuki and Katsuki following behind, "Be careful with your grandfather, Mochi!"

"Fu-Fu hurry! Hurry! I wanna feed them!"

"O-Okay! Let's go get Senbei to feed them."

While you walked with Masaru to buy food for the deers, Katsuki who rested his hands in his pockets he watched the two of you from a distance while Mitsuki stood quietly beside him.

Hands folded in front of her, she smiled warmly seeing you stepping on your tippy-toes to look over the counter excitedly while Masaru bought the Senbei. "So, Is it how you thought it would be?"

Katsuki turned his gaze to Mitsuki who still had her gaze in front of her, "What?" he questioned, "Parenting... Is it how you thought it would be?" she asked again, "I know you only had her for half a week but I knew, last time we spoke... It was about family, how would you see yourself with your own family but you never answered, with a daughter of your own.. Do you have your answer?"