Chapter 10: Enemies

OKAY BROSKI
NEW CHAPTER OUT TODAY🤩🤩

SCHOOL IS VERY CRAZYYYY
I HATE IT THERE😭😭
IT'S HELL

BUT ANTYWAYS
DRINK WATER, EAT FOOD
AND ENJOY💙💙

(Btw this is a quick chapter, but I think it's worth it)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alright class! Open up your computers and pair up with your partners to continue your projects, I'll be at my desk, drinking coffee. Do not come near me if you need help." Mr. Shinazugawa said as he made his way to his desk.

I rolled my eyes, Inosuke kicked the back of my chair, I turned around boredly, he signaled me to sit next to him to continue the project

"I can't read or write that well so.." he grumbled as he chewed on his cookies, glaring.

"Mhm. I know." I said quietly, I looked in front of me, seeing Nicole with a wide smile on her face as she turned to Muichiro. I only looked away.

"Well, Muichiro and I had worked in the library earlier to help each other with the project so it's no problem Inosuke." I said, clearly enough for Nicole to hear, I saw her side eye me, that smile disappeared quickly, but the moment Muichiro looked back at her, she began smiling again.

"Woahh cool! So no work for me then!" Inosuke said, leaning back on his chair and placing his feet on the desk.

"Feet off of the table!!" Mr. Shinazugawa shouted, Inosuke slowly took them off with a quiet scoff.

"You're still hungry?" I asked Inosuke as he took out some snacks from his backpack.

"I'm always fuckin hungry." He said with a proud look on his face.

"Fair enough." I said to myself.

Nicole and Muichiro were one seat in front of us, as much as I tried to ignore it, I could hear Nicole's giggles and compliments about him. She even touched the end of his hair, swirling it around her finger.

She then turned her gaze to me, I quickly looked away
But I looked back at her with no expression.

She only smirked and winked at me before turning back around. I froze as I only stared at the back of her head.

(She want Y/N frfr
Lemme stop)

'What the..

Am I hallucinating?

I only shook my head a little bit as I sunk back on my seat, staring at the keyboard.

"There isn't really much to do so I guess we just tell Mr. Shinazugawa that we are done.." I said, Inosuke quickly got up and stretched, handing me a pack of gummies.

A couple of minutes had passed by since we were done, I was sitting down.
Bored
And on my phone.

Then the bell had ringed.

I quickly got up from my seat, swinging my bag around my back as I made my way to the door.

I made my way through the crowd, they were always talking about something. God knows what.

Finally made it back to my locker

"Hey Y/N."

I flinched slightly, you can't just creep up on someone like that.. At least give a warning..

I turned around to seeing Nicole behind me. I gave a fake smile

'Why is she here?'

"Hey Nicole.." I said awkwardly.

💙*:..。o○With Me..?○o。..:*💙 (Muichiro x Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara