Chapter 31: Overthinker.

THE FACT!

THAT THIS BOOK REACHED 10K IS CRAZZYYYYYYSHSJSNSNWN

THANK YOU SO MUCH<<33
LIKE I'M SO HAPPY BRUHHHSHSHHS

LOVE YOU PEOPLE SM 💙💙

And I'm bored so why not make a new chapter🤩🤩

Aoi: wait wait WAIT! SO WHAT HAPPENS IF WE OR Y/N DON'T MANAGE TO TAKE DOWN SCARLETT?! BECAUSE I'M FREAKING OUT.

Author-san: .....🤷🏾‍♀️ idk what do you think would happen?

Aoi: I wouldn't think I would just kill myself

Kanao: You wouldn't.

Aoi: do you want to test that theory🤨

Kanao: ... Anyways. I'm gunna be honest, Nicole isn't even that scary anymore- like at first she was but when we met Scarlett- that's a whole different story..

Zenitsu: why are women so dangerous..?

Author-san: I do not know.

Tengen: SHUT UP EVERYONE! AND READ THE STORY!!

It has been a whole day, I have been running around a lot, I also had to hold some heavy things as I ran, non- stop until I was done.

Then I had to do hand to hand combat with Zenitsu and he had refused to multiple times until I started getting the hang of it.

Well he was trying his best not to hit to hard, some of his punches didn't even touch me because I avoided it.

"You're going to soft Zenitsu! Go a bit harder!" The old man shouted. Zenitsu glared at him as his movements began to get more intense.

Taking me my surprise, he aimed a punch towards me and I dodged it with panic, using my leg to trip him and make him fall.

"Ngughh.." Zenitsu groaned as he layed on his back. "Are you sure you don't have ANY experience in fighting?!" He asked.

I raised a brow, shaking my head no.

Zenitsu sighed and his grandpa looked proud, he started clapping his hands. Slowly.

"Oh wow, you're a fast learner, aren't you young one?" The old man asked, I shrugged.

"Not really.. Zenitsu is pretty predictable so.. Except for that one lunch, caught me off guard.." I said, stretching my arms. Zenitsu let out a low huff.

"Why are you doing this anyways..?" He asked, whining. I rolled my eyes before speaking.

"They have guns. Weapons." I said flatly. Zenitsu eyes widened as he let out a screech.

"W-weapons?! ARE WE GUNNA DIE?! I CAN'T DIE WITHOUT GETTING MARRIED FIRST!!" Zenitsu screamed as he ran around in panic. I stared at him with a flat expression.

I looked over at the old man, excusing myself.

"Uh- excuse me.. I'm gunna head home now, thanks for your help.." I thanked, bowing down a bit. The old man patted my head.

"No need to bow child. I'm happy to help. Be safe out there kid." He said, I nodded as I stood up straight and made my way outside.

I grabbed onto my skate board that was on the ground and rode away.

Well, that training went well.. Now all I have to do is tell Aoi and Kanao about it.