Chapter 11: Me.

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY FIRST BOOK REACHED 10K READS😨...
AND I LITERALLY JUMPED UP BRO 💀

THANK YOU💙💙

Antyways.....
THIS CHAPTER IS Y/N'S BACKSTORY SO-
ENJOY💙💙

Btw, eat food and drink water. This is a long chapter. 3000+ words. And I'm sorry if it's confusing. <3

Both of my parents had busy jobs, to the point where they're barely home. This started happening at the age of 6, I didn't stay home alone though, my mother had a friend who has a son to watch over me.

At first I was scared because of how timid I always was, but she was really nice so it wasn't really that hard for me to connect with her.

I called her Ms. Kanamori, which was her last name. She introduced me to her son when I was 7. Her son was the same age as me.

His name was Ajax Kanamori. He had messy black hair with blue highlights. His hair reached right under his eyes,  coverring his eyes, his eyes were light brown.

He was wearing a white T-shirt with a jacket over it, and a long pair of jeans.

When I first met him, I didn't really know what to say. I didn't even know if he knew anything about me.

"Y/N, this is my son, Ajax. Ajax, meet Y/N." His mother said as she sat down in front of the tv, I looked over at her then looked back at the boy. He only smiled brightly.

"Do you wanna come play in my room? I have a lot of cool toys! And I have a baby brother to! You can meet him if you want!" He said, raising up both of his hands.

I only stared at him with a small nod as a smile crept up on my face, he grabbed onto my hand and showed me the way, very excited.

Once we got there, there was a little boy with some food all over his mouth and hands, he had a little car in his small hand. Ajax's jaw dropped as he made his way over to the little boy.

"Kaiyo! You got food all over yourself you little idiot.. I can't leave you alone for a second can I?" Ajax said with a sigh as he picked up the cup of food on the floor

"Uh.. Anyway! This is my little brother Kaiyo! He's 3!" Ajax said as he lifted up his little brother, his little brother let out a giggle. I looked at his little brother with a small smile.

"Your brother is really cute." I said, Ajax turned to look at me with a closed eyed smile.

"Do you wanna hold him?" He asked, I shrugged then nodded.

Life was alright. It wasn't bad at all as I grew up. I did call my parents once in a while, they would even order me clothes and send it to me.

I also introduced Ajax to Kanao since I met her at the age of 8. And Kaiyo started going to school.

Anyways.
That's not the point.

Once we got to Middle school, a lot of things happened.
One good thing though is that I met Aoi there, Along with Tanjiro and his other two friends, including Nezuko. She was a grade below me though.

Ajax and I still hanged out. Sometimes my mom would come home from work after 3 months and stay for 4 days and then my dad would come back and stay for 4 days after, then they would have to go back to work, if they stayed for an extra day at home, they wouldn't make any money for a month.

Sooner or later when I was about 13, Ajax made some new friends, of course, I was always his number 1 best friend. So he never replaced me.

He did invite me to be in his friend group, there were like 10 other kids in there, he told me to meet up with them after school, near the park.