Chapter 41: Triple Trouble.

.

Author-san: let us take a moment and.. Look at that beautiful fanart.

So pretty.

Muichiro: I be looking mighty fine..

Aoi: you literally trip people with your hair..

Muichiro: and I'm proud

Aoi: pop off queen.

Yuichiro: I can't stop imagining him tripping and falling.

Aoi: .... Oh my God I can see that happening..

Muichiro: ?! What do you meannnn???

Author-san: BTW TYSM FOR 30K READS❤❤ THAT IS A LOT OF READS.

A LOT

SO THANK YOU💙💙

-
-
.
.

?? POV:

.
.
.

I almost kissed Y/N.

Almost.

But. The door bell had to ring and I froze when I heard it. My heart was racing.

And I was embarrassed.
Very embarrassed.

Maybe this just wasn't the right time for me to make a move..

Who am I kidding. In her kitchen while her dad is home? Seriously? I'm so weird sometimes it's not even funny..

The hell was I even doing?

She had went to go and open the door and I stood in the kitchen, fidgeting with my fingers, wondering what I would do once she had got back.

I leaned my back against the wall as she opened the door, staring at the ceiling.

'I can't believe I just did that.. Isn't her dad home..? What if he came down here and saw what I was about to do..?'

'I would be so dead..'

The person who ringed the doorbell was definitely a female, from the voice I could tell. I took a little peek.

'Oh it's that girl- Emi was her name right?'

For some reason, she had a huge hoodie on when it was super hot out. Though, I didn't really pay attention to that.

I could hear them talking, even though they lowered their voices, I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, I just overheard them.

I rested my head on the wall, closing my eyes.

Until I heard something.

"Y/N.. Um.. Scarlett.. She's been.. Doing a lot of things lately.. And I only came here to let you know.." Emi spoke. I raised a brow.

"Go on.." I  heard Y/N say

"Well.. Earlier.. She asked me for my older sisters laptop and.. I had to give it to her.. I don't really have a choice.. And um. She wouldn't tell me what she was doing with it.. But. I found out myself.. I haven't told anyone.. You're the first one I had to tell though. Because you're my only hope and you need to know everything.." Emi explained.

".. What happened..?" Y/N asked.

"Scarlett.. She has you and.. Some other people's information.. She has your address and stuff like that.." Emi explained