Chapter 27: Tokito-Time

Tanjiro: HEY! HOW HAS YOUR DAY BEEN? AUTHOR-SAN LET ME DO THE INTRODUCTION TODAY BECAUSE SHE'S BUSY RIGHT NOW SO DON'T MIND IT.

SO, I GUESS LAST CHAPTER WAS KIND OF ABOUT FAME OR WHAT EVER?

Y/N IS BASICALLY POPULAR NOW😄

Aoi: WOOHOO! 😛

Kanao: Aoi out of all words- You know what forget it. WOOHOO!

Inosuke: Yeah! We like that.

Zenitsu: I wonder what Nicole is feeling right now

Taro: She mad mad. Definitely

Inosuke: HEY! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE-

Taro: shhh.. Don't tell anyone.

Tanjiro: you need to leeeaavveee....
Antyways! Enjoy Readers❤

Aoi: YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO USE THE BLUE ONE-

💙💙

.
.

Mr. Johnson came in the classroom with a stack full of papers, slamming them on a desk, startling Aoi who was sleeping in the room when we weren't supposed to.

I don't blame her though, I have been fighting for my life, trying to not put my head down.

It was cold and silent in the room. The only thing the three of us could do was share glances at each other. Well, Aoi would stare at Inosuke whenever he wasn't looking. But he did get a feeling someone was staring at him so he would turn around and get yelled at from the adult that was in the room.

Mr. Johnson dusted off his hands above the papers before leaving the classroom. Aoi rolled her eyes as she snatched a sheet from the stack and looked at closely. Then confusingly, she then turned to me.

"What is this shit?" She mouthed. I looked at it. We haven't learned this stuff before. I only shrugged at her.

I looked at the clock, wanting to know what time it was, but then forgetting that it was broken.

I rolled my eyes as I slouched back in my seat. Annoyed. All I had to do was wait for the bell to ring.

*ring ring*

Wow. My prayers have been answered quickly.

Inosuke immediately got up and stretched, the women who was watching over us raised her hand, signalling us to be quiet.

"You can't leave yet. The counselor wants to speak to one of you. Privately. Maybe even the principal." She said.

I felt my heart drop.

Aoi rolled her eyes.

Inosuke shrugged. Sitting back down in his seat.

A couple minutes later, someone knocked on the door, the women opened it and they started talking. Quietly.

A couple minutes later, she signalled me to come over and step out. I slowly got up from my seat and walked over. Aoi sent me a thumbs up.

I remember what the counselor looked like, she had long black hair, she is tall, she has soft purple-pinkish eyes, and a butterfly pin just like Ms. Shinobu.

Except I don't remember her name, she told us her name once but that was on the first day of school.

"Follow me please." She spoke as she began walking. I followed right behind her.