Chapter 26: FAME.

NEW CHAPTER? YUUUPPPP

I LOVE THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTER🤩 DON'T YOU?

It's givvinngg.....

Genya: Guns.
Yuichiro: Bitches.
FBG/FuckBoyGroup: Weed.
Nicole: Money.
Emi: YSL
Muichiro: Gold chain..
Kanao: Maserati.
Aoi: Penthouse.
Scarlett: Helicopter-

(If ykyk.)

TOTALLY DOESN'T MAKE ME NERVOUS *Cough* ANTYWAYS 😃😃

I'M SO HAPPY YOU ALL ARE READING THIS BOOK- AND I LOVE SEEING THE COMMENTS.

I DO REGRET READING THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT THOUGH BECAUSE I ALMOST WOKE MY MOM UP FROM SLEEPING😨✋🏾

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Adele_Afton

I WROTE THIS QUICK CHAPTER FOR YOU, IT'S NOT LONG BUT IT'S ALRIGHT I GUESS?

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY BROSKI💙

ANTYWAYS-

ENJOY💙💙

1st Person POV:

.

.

.

Yeah. I had detention. I was stuck with both Aoi and Inosuke. The adult hasn't come back yet.

Both Inosuke and Aoi didn't seem to care about being put in detention. They really didn't.

Aoi has been through it before, Inosuke hasn't. But let's be honest. It's Inosuke so what is there to expect?

I on the other hand, had a lot of things to worry about.

And number one, was talking to my parents and hope that they didn't see the video. 20% chance they won't see it and 80% chance they will!

Seriously, could this day get any worse?

My next worry is Scarlett and her group. I wanna know what they're planning but I don't have anything that could help me!

Nothing at all..

Unless..

No I can't do that.
At least not now.

The other thing I'm worried about is the rumors that will be spreading around. It's mostly Nicole's fault.

I mean seriously, how could you say that "your crush doesn't even like you, your crush is only acting and playing around with you."
Pfft please.

If anything, the least thing I could worry about was having a crush. Especially at a time like this where everything will just go down hill soon.

Unless I can bring it up.

But how would that even work.. ?!

I'm so frustrated right now. It's to much to handle.

But at least I still have that recording on my phone.. So I can definitely make use of it. Not now though.

Things are to risky right now.

I sighed as I heard Aoi gasp, staring at her phone. I looked over and saw that Kanao had texted in the group chat.

She was currently in Mr. Renegoku's classroom and he had food and cake and he shared it out to everyone.