Chapter 18: "Lisa Sasaki"

Question, does the name of the title sound or look familiar?

If it doesn't, then just wait🤩

HOW'S UR DAY GOING BROSKI?
(I want tea man I'm bored, so tell me all the drama that's going on if you have any)

.
.
.
.

.
.

I was now currently in gym class, we had to run five laps around the track without stopping.
And I hated it.

It's to much, seriously. It's like 110° degrees outside, and everyone was sweating.

"I can't do this anymore. Literally, Y/N help me please!" Emi cried out as she leaned on my shoulder.

"You know I'm dying to right? I don't know why we cant just do something inside of the gym. It's freezing in there." I complained

"Exactly.. I wanna go back inside so bad.. Ill probably get a nosebleed tonight due to how hot it is right now." Emi said, whining.

Mr. Tomioka then blower his whistle. Which meant it was time for us to go inside.

"Finally.. Jesus Christ!" Emi said as she grabbed my hand and started running back into the gym.

Of course I was confused, she looked like she was going to pass out on the track but she's literally running at full speed, just for cool air.
Amazing.

"Watch where you're going shithead!" Yuichiro shouted out. I only took a glance back at him, glaring.

And finally we made it back.
Emi had collapsed on the gym floor and sat down on the bench.

"I'm so tireddd." Emi said with a sigh. I nodded as I grabbed my water bottle, taking off the cap to drink.

Now that's good stuff.

Emi was staring at me the entire time, I noticed that once I finished drinking, taking a breath, I was drinking the water to quickly.

"Can I get a water fall?"

I looked at her confused but nodded.

"Why didn't you bring your water bottle?' I asked her.

" I kinda left mine at my dad's home.." She said with a little chuckle.

"Your parents are divorced..?" I asked. She nodded while looking away.

"Well, it isn't really a big deal, they have been fighting since I was born, well mostly before I was born, my older sister told me all about it." Emi spoke.

Oh wow.
I didn't even know she had an older sister.

"Oh, I didn't know that- sorry-" I said

"It's fiinee. Anyway, this class is about to end. I can't wait to just relax and go home." Emi said quietly.

Which reminded me.

"Oh, by the way Emi, I have something to tell you." I said, she turned to look at me, confused.

She raised a brow.

"I saw you and the others at the arcade on Sunday." I said flatly. Her eyes widened.

"That was you?" She whispered. I only nodded, confused as to why she was whispering.

"Oh..." She mumbled as she got up and grabbed her bag, taking something out.

She took out a pen and a piece of paper, writing something down, as she's doing that, everyone else started walking in.

Muichiro glanced at me, with a little wave. I waved back at him.
A small smile crept up his face.