Chapter 39: Training

.

Aoi: no cos I'm actually pulling on my hair right now.

Tanjiro: Aoi calm down your dragging it-

Aoi: NO COS SOMEONE REALLY BROKE MY DAMN CAMERA. MY POOR CAMERA.. I'M GUNNA CRY.

Kanao:.... Anyways. Let's get on with the story.

Muichiro: ENJOY💙💙

Aoi: -broski... OH BY THE WAY, THIS STORY HAS 3000+ WORDS SO ENJOY 💙

-
-
-

(Aoi: DAMN WE LOSING A LOT OF HEARTS😨)

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

Genya quickly climbed down Aoi's window as fast as he could. Lucky for him, he didn't get caught.

He just broke Aoi's camera.. The one that had evidence and stuff.. God, how would he have to face her in school without looking guilty. He was sure that she would complain about it all day.

As Genya was making his way back to Scarlett he suddenly saw Rosa, but she didn't notice him. Genya panicked and stood still before quickly hiding behind a random house that was right next to him.

Genya held his breath as he waited for a moment. After about a minute or two, he didn't hear anything.

Genya took a little peek and realized Rosa wasn't there anymore.
She must have already entered her house.

Genya let out a quiet sigh of relief before he continued walking quickly so that no one he knew would catch him.

.

A couple minutes later, Genya finally made it back to the alleyway, he saw Scarlett, talking to two little girls and he raised a brow.

"Uh.. Who are they..?" Genya asked quietly. Scarlett was a bit startled but quickly calmed down.

"Oh these little things right here? Just little girls I found walking alone." Scarlett said, not turning around to look at him.

"She kidnapped us." Himari said flatly.

Genya only stood still, not saying anything. He only looked at the two girls in pity.
'Wow.. I can't even do anything about this situation...'

"I can't wait to eat those chicken nuggets." Himari said with a grin. Amy only rolled her eyes, worrying.
Scarlett only smiled at the two before turning back around to face Genya

"You did what I asked.. Right?" Scarlett asked him sternly. Genya only nodded.

"Yeah.. I broke the camera.." Genya said, feeling guilty.

"Hm. Good!" Scarlett said happily, clapping her hands together.

"I'm back." Emi said quietly, holding Lisa's laptop with her left hand, her right arm in her cast.

"Oh, great. I'd knew you'd be useful somehow." Scarlett said as she took the device away from Emi, opening it up. Genya glanced at Emi and noticed she rolled her eyes.

Who knew Emi could be sassy?

But then again, she has her reasons.

Scarlett searched up "Kimetsu High" and clicked on the first option, going through everything she saw. Genya raised a brow, he couldn't see what she was doing since he was standing in front of her.