Chapter 30: Plans.

HEY BROSKI'S- MAKING A LONGER CHAPTER AS PROMISED🤩

HOW'S YOUR DAY BTW?

SCHOOL IS GUNNA END IN 3 MORE DAYS AND I'M SCARED AND EXCITED
MY LIFE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL WAS CRAZY.. WAY TO MUCH DRAMA.

BUT I HOPE IT'S BETTER IN HIGH SCHOOL. I HOPE

ANTYWAYS

ENOUGH BOUT ME
ENJOY💙💙

I walked him home. I walked him to his house, in the rain. I also carried an umbrella with me.

It was still raining, but the rain wasn't heavy, it was lighter, way lighter than before.

I memorized the way to his house since it wasn't far, so it'd be easy for me to head back home.

"Hey Y/N- Thanks for walking me home.. I would have never thought you would be walking me home." Muichiro spoke as he looked up ahead. I smiled to myself.

"You don't have to be sorry, I'm your friend after all, of course I'm gunna walk you home. Especially after something like that happened to you, if I did that, I would feel very uncomfortable." I told him with a sigh. He nodded.

"So, are your parents going to be mad that you're coming home late..?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"Uh I don't think so, all I have to do is explain. But my brother sure is something else, he will definitely go feral." Muichiro said. I nodded.

"Yup. We all know that.." I said. He hummed.

I didn't have much to say, but then again what was I supposed to say? He got hurt. Because of me.

It's all my fault.

If I never met her then this would have never happened.
But then again, if I didn't meet her, Ajax would have been manipulated by her, maybe worse.
He would probably be dead by now.

Ms. Kanamori would have lost it and went insane.

I wonder if she knows about Scarlett anyway.

'Ajax is lucky I was there. God knows what they would do to him.. '

I don't even get why Scarlett is doing all of this stuff anyways. I mean seriously, what's the reason? I'd definitely like to know..

Muichiro looked over at me.
"Why'd you go quiet?" He asked. I looked back at him, then looked away.

"Oh it's nothing I was just thinking, that's all." I said.

"About what..?" He asked.

Damnit.
Who knew he was so nosy?
Not that I'm complaining but sheesh.

"Oh it's eh.. Kinda personal.." I answered. He hummed with a nod.

Finally we got to his door step, he didn't have his keys so he had to text his brother to come and open the door. I guess his parents were home.

Yuichiro then opened the door, his angry expression was on his face as usual but then his eyes widened when he saw Muichiro.

I guess he's really protective of his brother huh.

"What the hell?! The hell did you do to him?!" Yuichiro shouted at me. I only stared at him with a flat expression.

"She didn't do anything.. She helped me." Muichiro said, holding his brother back from leaving the house.