Chapter 32: Party Planner

YEAH NEW CHAPTER!! AND IT'S LONGER THAN THE LAST ONE COS THE LAST ONE WAS TO SHORT FOR ME

BY THE WAY, I HAVE AN AMMAAAZZIINNGGG IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BROO I THINK YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT🤩🤩

ANTYWAYS..

SANEMI: WHO THE HELL IS TELLING EVERYONE I'M TICKLISH?!

Inosuke: ME BITCH!

Sanemi: WHY YOU LITTLE-

Obanai: oh look he didn't even deny it.

Sanemi: SHUT UP!

.

.

.

.

The weekend was short. And yes, I am complaining. If you aren't, then you're crazy.

Well you could like it to escape whatever you need to escape, that's the only good part.

But for me, it just brings more trouble.

It's 5 in the morning. And I'm tired. I don't even wanna go today, there is to much going on.

I rolled out of bed slowly. I forced myself to stand up and stretch. I looked at my phone to check if there were any notifications.

I rolled my eyes, I was hoping that they closed school today but I guess not. The weather is nice and everything.

I went into the bathroom, brushing my teeth. The bathroom lights stung my eyes, I was hella tired.

I spat the toothpaste out of my mouth and rinsed it out with cold water. I splashed some water on my face to wake up a bit

After that I went straight to the shower. Because I don't feel like showering later on.

.

I had a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch cereal in front of me, with milk. Eating.

I held my phone in front of me, scrolling through the tiktok videos that I was watching. My backpack was on the ground right next to me. And my jacket was tied around my waist.

Nothing interesting.. Well, except for the funny videos I'm watching..

Suddenly, I heard a honk outside. It was Aoi's mom.

I got up from my seat and placed the bowl in the sink. I was done with it anyways.

I grabbed my backpack and placed my phone in my pocket before grabbing my keys, opening the door and locking it from outside. I then got into the car.

"Good morning Ms. Kanzaki.. Hey Aoi." I said with a wave. Aoi yawned before waving back.
"Good morning dear." Me. Kanzaki replied.

10 minutes passed.

"Sooo... Anything going on..?" I asked Aoi. She sighed dramatically before answering.

"I want dramaaaaa....." She said, slouching in her seat.

"I heard Mr. Shinazugawa is ticklish." I said flatly. Aoi's eyes widened.

"Wait- are you serious?! I'm telling Ms. Kanae!" Aoi said, excitingly.

I raised a brow.

"Why do you wanna tell the counselor?" I asked her. She smiled evily.

"Well, Ms. Kanae and Mr. Shinazugawa are the only two people I mostly see get along. Including Obama! I saw them at a restaurant drinking tea and coffee. Maybe even water." Aoi explained. I only nodded slowly