Chapter 22: Scarlett Kane.

..
HI BROSKI 💙 WELCOME TO CHAPTER 22
If this was an anime, this chapter would be season 2.

This is basically season 2 of this book

Antyways......... How's ur day?!

Oh btw, your knuckles have reset!

ENJOY💙💙

Previously...

What the.." Aoi said, cringing as she shook her head. Kanao had a weird expression on her face.

I stared at it. Quickly noticing the hint that the anonymous number was giving me.

"S-C-A-R" I said. Aoi looked at me confused.

"Huh?" Both Aoi and Kanao said.

"At the end of each line, the last letter makes the word Scar" I explained.

"Wait.. Do you think..?" Kanao started. Aoi then got the hint.

"I knew this would happen ever since Nicole asked for my number.." I said, sitting down.

*ding*

Another notification sound came from my phone. My heart dropped. Kanao looked at me, a bit more worried as Aoi quickly looked back at my phone.

I read the text message that had said.
'We should meet up, Y/N.'

.
.

"I think I wanna go by myself. I think that's what she wants from me." I said, both Kanao and Aoi were taken aback from my words.

"A-are you sure? I mean, what if something bad happens?!" Kanao stuttered through her words. I shook my head.

"I'll be fine." I said flatly.

"Y/N.. We are your friends. You know that right? So if you are gone for to long. I won't hesitate to come and find you." Aoi said looking at the ground.

I only nodded before opening the door and walking out of my house, leaving them inside. Worried.

I grabbed my skateboard before taking off.

.
.

The 'Unknown Number' sent me the location.
And instantly.

I knew where they wanted to meet up.

'The alleyway at the arcade.'

I huffed before placing my skateboard on the sidewalk and placing my foot on it. My other one pushing.

The arcade wasn't close to my home at all.

Aoi, Kanao, and I had to use Inosuke's grandma's car and he drove us there
And Aoi was complaining the entire ride.

I only smiled at that memory.

.
.

It took me a good while to get there. An hour perhaps? I didn't keep track. But at least I made it..

The Arcade.

I stepped in, pushing the doors opened as I did so. As usual, it was loud.

And I was nervous.
But I calmed down my nerves.

I walked in and went towards one of the corners.
Which is where I spotted the door.

The door that led to the alleyway.