Chapter 28: Danger

Zenitsu: SHUT UP EVERYONE I'M TAKING OVER TODAY!

HELLO BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS WONDERFUL READERS! ("WILL YOU MARRY ME" -ZENITSU)

HOW IS YOUR DAY?!

AOI: ZENITSU NO ONE WANTS YOUR CRUSTY ASS-

ZENITSU: SHUSH I CAN PULL

ANYWAYS.

HOW'S YOUR DAY?! I HOPE IT'S GOING WELL!

Aoi: OKAY, ON TO THE STORY 💙💙
I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDD

SOMEONE REQUESTED A MUICHIRO POV BUT I DO NOT REMEMBER WHO IT WAS BUT- HERE WE GO!

r

Muichiro POV:

.

.

"That one right there." He spoke again. Y/N looked at him with a flat expression.

"Can you at least point at it?" She asked. He sighed before scooting closer over to her and placing his head on her shoulder. Wanting her to see what he saw.

He then pointed.

"You see it?" Muichiro asked. Y/N paused before slowly nodding, a answering.

"Yeah.. I um. See it." She responded. Muichiro laughed before sitting at his original spot, giving Y/N some space before sighing in relief.

"Good because if you didn't then I would think you were probably related to Mr. Himajima." Muichiro said, giggling a bit. Y/N raised a brow.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?" She asked him.

"You know exactly what I meant." Muichiro said, wiggling his eye brows, teasingly, he got up and backed away.

Y/N opened her mouth to speak as she got up.
"... Why you little-"

.

The two teenagers were running in the forest, stepping on branches, leaves crunching right under there shoes.

Y/N was chasing Muichiro, following right behind him. Laughter escaped Muichiro's lips as he ran, you laughed along with him.

Muichiro looked around as the two of you went deeper into the forest, there were more trees than before, but there was still light, the sun light peaked through the branches from above. Muichiro got excited by the second.

The wind blew through your hair as the two of you ran, playing around. Muichiro never would have thought that something like this would or could even happen.

It made him feel happy inside.

Finally, Y/N tackled him to the ground, Muichiro let out a yelp as he tripped, turning around to face you. The two of you landed on a pile of leaves.

Muichiro hummed as he opened his eyes, he was lying down on his back, taking him some time to process everything.

He then realized that the girl he was running away from had caught him and was currently laying on top of him.

Y/N lifted her head up from his shoulder, they both made eye contact as their noses touched. Y/N quickly got off, surprised.

Muichiro however, was still clueless.

'What-..so close.. She was so close to me..' He thought as he layed there, blushing furiously. Y/N looked at him, placing her hand on her cheeks.