Chapter 35: Field Trip

Emi(nem): so um... I guess I'm taking over for today..? I guess.

By the way Author-san wanted to apologize for the late update she was on a lil break😨😨

So I think in the last chapter, both of Y/N's friends met her dad, Muichiro got hurt and Y/N had helped take care of his wound.

And he isn't really in a good mood

Aoi wasted all of Y/N's money

And Nicole and Scarlett both fought.
Yeah thats what I remember.

Oh and Yuichiro is mean.

Nezuko kicked a guy at the party! (I met her, Kanao introduced me to her, apparently she's Tanjiro's little sister)

OH and author-san wanted to give credits to DemonslayerTherapist the new added characters in this book belong to them (Himari, Rosa, and Amy,) + They gave ideas to help with this chapter since Author-san was struggling a bit🤩

Anyways, ENJOY💙💙

Inosuke: GOOD JOB EMINEM! NOW ONTO THE DAMN STORY!

.
.

You woke up from the smell of food, confused of course..
You didn't remember what had happened yesterday.

You slowly sat up on your bed, removing the blankets, you checked the time.

'5:02am... Wow, and my alarm didn't even go off..'

You were lucky that you lowered the brightness of your phone before you went to bed.

You stood up and stretched then sighed before leaving your room, rubbing your eyes.

You went down the stairs, the scent of the food was now a bit stronger. Once you got downstairs to the kitchen, your old man was making breakfast for you. And it did in fact smell nice.

"I made you breakfast." He said, placing the plate on the counter.

He made my favorite.

I gave him a lazy smile before sitting down on the chair to eat.
"Thanks dad." I thanked him. He nodded.

"I didn't know you could cook though." I said flatly, he raised a brow.

"Your mom didn't tell you I know how to cook?" He asked.

"Nah, she said you are a very bad cook. But this is good though." I said as I pointed at the food. He gasped and he looked at me, asking if I was serious, I nodded and he gasped.

"Well, she is pretty picky sometimes so I'm not surprised." He said with a sigh. I nodded.

"Yeah you're right bout that though." I said as I continued eating the food, he turned around to pay attention to the food that he was cooking for himself.

"Oh- did they tell you where we will be going for the field trip today?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"They didn't, but they did say you will be getting on the bus in the afternoon to go to this field trip. And they said you don't have to wear your uniforns" He answered.

Well that's weird. But cool that we don't have to wear our unforms.

But it's weird because..They just said it out of nowhere.

"Oh well damn.. Alright then! I'm gunna get ready, Aoi's mom is still picking me up right?" I asked. He gave me a thumbs up as he hummed in response. I nodded before making my way back to my room.