Chapter 20: Unknown Number.

HIIIII BROSKI'S

I JUST WANNA SAY THEM FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND VOTES- LITERALLY MAKE MY DAYYYYY.

AND I LOVE READING THE COMMENTS TO BECAUSE THEY'RE FUNNY AF😭

I LOVE YOU ALL SM💙💙

Antyways, how's ur day been?

Eat food.
And do those missing assignments.
Yeah I didn't forget, I know some of u have missing assignments.

But if you don't then continue reading

ENJOY💙💙

.
.
.

(3rd Person POV) :

You were currently sitting in your 6th period, right behind Nicole and Muichiro who sat in front of you. Inosuke sat behind.

You couldn't help but feel a bit jealous and mad. But at the same time, worried for the boy that sat right next to your enemy.

Tapping your fingers anxiously on the desk, thinking about what had happened the other day.

You couldn't get it out of your mind.

Scarlett is really back.

And you haven't come up with a single plan yet.

Yet.. She probably has plenty and is probably planning more.

More plans.

You placed your head down on the table, moving the keyboard a bit up front so you could be comfortable.

You finished up all your work for this class so Mr. Shinazugawa couldn't really yell at you for putting your head down.

You kinda wanted the day to be over already so you could just go home.
But you had 2 more classes to do until then.

You felt someone tap your arm, rolling your eyes before lifting your head up to see who was inturrupting you. Not giving a damn who it was.

"Hey bestie... How is your day?" Nicole said with a closed eyed smile on her face. You stared at her boredly while her eyes were closed.

"Um.. It's good.. You?" You responded back with a question. She sighed.

"Mines been fine.." She said, the same look on her face from before.

It was quiet for a second. Awkward silence.

"Uh- did you need something?" You asked.
You didn't want to sound rude about it so you asked as politely as you could.

"Oh! Right.. Um I was wondering if I could maybe get your number? Y'know, in case of emergencies, projects, etc. I mean if you don't mind.." She said. You felt your heart stop.

Not flustered. But you knew exactly where this was going.

"You know we could just talk in class right..?" You said tiredly. She opened her eyes, her gaze slowly falling to yours.

"Yes. I know that. But y'know.. Sometimes I won't be at school because I'll be busy." She spoke. Before closing her eyes, smiling again.

"So if you don't mind.. You could just write down your number on this piece of paper and I'll save your number. Alright?" She said, handing you the paper and pen.

You glared at her, she didn't notice. You closed your eyes to roll them with a sigh.

And you wrote your number.