Chapter 21: "We Should Meet Up, Y/N

.

OKAY, IT'S HAPPENING IN THIS CHAPTER.
BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT ANYMOREEE

This needs to happen like RIGHT NOW- BECAUSE IT'S BEEN LIKE.. IDK (I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE CHAPTER 11 TO DO THIS

AND I'M EXCITED SOOO

ENJOY BROSKI💙💙

.
.
.

Previously

You stayed silent, before opening your mouth to speak.
"Well, she kind of came out of nowhere honestly.. And she sort of created a gang. God I hate using that word.." You mumbled your last sentence.

Her eyes widened, then rested again. She was shocked yes, but remained calm.

"I'll keep your secret safe dear, but do you have an idea or plan maybe..?" She asked with a warm smile.

"I.. I'm working on it.. I think I finally know what to do."

.
.

I was walking since school had finished for today, Aoi and Kanao were still at school because of the program they signed up for. I told them that I would go another day because there is something I need to do.

It's important.

I needed to go to someone who hates the same people I do.

Inosuke Hashibara.

And I'm only going over to his place for one reason.
He's a great backup plan.

I knocked on the door, they had a garage, maybe a backyard?

An old lady opened up the door, who I assume is Inosuke's grandma who let's him drive her car.

"Oh. Hi dear. How may I help you?" She asked, opening the door wider, letting me enter.

"Oh thank you. Sorry if I'm inturrupting but is Inosuke here?" I asked her. She smiled.

"Don't worry, he's here up in his room to the left. I hope he cleaned up his room.." She said with a sigh.

I nodded as I made my way upstairs, looking around. There were pictures on the wall. A smaller version of Inosuke in one of them. He was holding a boar mask.

"I can't tell if that's a real boar head or not.." I said to myself as I continued walking.

I could hear music playing super loudly in one of the rooms, along with raging and a lot of curses.

'Yup. Definitely Inosuke.'

I opened the door to his room, he turned around quickly, quite surprised, but then a smile replaced it.

"W/N!" He shouted.

"It's Y/N you idiot!" I shouted. He shrugged.

"It's the same thing!" He said proudly.

I only stared at him boredly as he placed his controller on the desk.

"Where's Ali?" He asked.

"She's at the flower program thing at school. She's planting one right now I think." I told him. His jaw dropped.

"I bet I can make a better flower!" He said, obviously wanting a challenge.

"Yeah.. Okay." I said dryly. He nodded with his eyes closed.

"Anyway! What did you need!?" He asked.

"Right. Remember what had happened the other day. The arcade." I asked him. He nodded