Chapter 6: Secrets.

NEW CHAPTER TODAY BROSKI💙
I decided to make this chapter Emi's POV BECAUSE WHY TF NOT??

OH AND THE PICTURE ABOVE IS WHAT I THINK EMI WOULD LOOK LIKE BUT ANYWAYS

TY SOOO MUCH FOR 100 READS ALREADY-

(This chapter also explains how Emi's past life has been so
ENJOYYY💙💙)

Emi's POV:

My family wasn't the best. But I wouldn't say that they were the worst.
My parents, we're always fighting. And I mean, every single day.
My entire life actually.

Ever since I was little, my dad would always stay in his room. My mom would sometimes go out, but she spent most of her time in the living room.

And yeah, I had other family members to, but I didn't get to see them as much. I mostly just talked with them on the phone.

I mostly spent time with my dad when I was younger. He never really judged me or called me stupid whenever I did anything wrong. My mother on the other hand wanted me to be perfect and everything, one little mistake and boom, you're now a failure!

My dad would always let me go on the playground. We went there whenever I wanted to go.

I also had an older sister who was 2 years older than me. Her name was Liza. She was nothing like my mother though.

My parents did get a divorce when I was about 10 years old. Lisa was 12. And honestly, we weren't really surprised. We saw it coming anyway we got used to it.

But I was really sad because I thought I wouldn't see him ever again.
But he did come to visit.

My mom decided that it was time for me to start school. I was home schooled because.. I didn't really like going out and talking to random people I don't even know. I would need a lot of courage for that.

My mom signed me up and I got sent to a 4th grade classroom. The teacher had made me introduce myself and it was so embarrassing. Some of the kids even giggled.

But that was where I had met Nicole. She was really nice to me, she even invited me to sit with her other friends. She had a huge friend group. So I instantly became a bit popular. But that didn't really matter to me.

She also introduced me to Christopher and Caleb. They were.. Cool? I'm not sure how to describe them. But, they were trouble makers.

One time, when the teacher had left the classroom to get something, Caleb went over to the teachers desk and placed a bunch of spiders under a cup and once she got back in. Things were not pretty.

He did get in trouble that day, but that never stopped them. They even forced me to do things. Sure they were funny but I almost got suspended once.

Nicole and I did get close though. One time she invited me to her house with her parents permission. I asked my mom to go and told her I had a "project" and it was really hard.

Once I got to Nicole's house, I greeted both of her parents. And I was very confused.

Both of her parents showed a lot of love towards each other. I thought it was normal for parents to fight 24/7 then get a divorce.

I only brushed it off as she led me into her room. And her room was big, there was a lot of space and she had so much stuff.

Nicole told me a lot of things, like who her crushes were, what she's gunna do in high school or college, how she wants a boyfriend of her own, and how she plans on manipulating others if they ever get in her way.