Chapter 13: 2 Boys, 1 Heart.

.........
1k reads..
MY GOODNESS..
I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AGAIN-
I AM VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY HAPPY AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY😨

But seriously thank you so much💙
Love you broski's
ENJOY💙💙
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Previously..
You went to the mall with Aoi and Kanao.. (Skipping school) to go to the mall to look for clothes for the dance that wasn't around the corner yet. You got bored because Aoi was taking to long so you decided to start walking home until you bumped into someone.

A boy who seemed familiar, you didn't get it on the first try, but you understood who it was after he said your name.

Your childhood best friend.

Now that we got that out of the way.. Let's continue!

.
.
.
.
.

(Y/N POV:)

"It's been so long.." Ajax said, leading his head up to look at the sky. I looked over at him.

The wind blew, his hair moved to the side, exposing some of his face, the lightbulbs shined in his eyes.
He looked so peaceful.

"I'm pretty sure it's been.. One year?"

"Two years N/N. Two years." He corrected as he tilted his head to side eye me. He then laughed.

I playfully punched him on his arm, he winced and rubbed his arm with a pout on his face.

"Ay what was that for?!" He asked, I shrugged, acting as if I didn't know what was going on.

"I don't know, I just felt like doing that." I said, he playfully rolled his eyes before getting up and stretching.

"Man.. It's getting kinda late.. Have we really been sitting on this bench for that long?" He asked, I shrugged as I took out my phone.

"8:23pm.. Wow, I didn't even realize how long we have been out here.." I said, standing up and cracking my knuckles.

(Your knuckles have reset so you can crack them.)

"Do you still live in the same house?" He asked. I nodded with a small smile as I began walking, he followed along with me.

"Oh wow, I never knew you were the type to walk people home Ajax."

He only looked at me, placing a hand on his chest to show that he was "offended"

"What kind of gentlemen would I be if I didn't?" He asked in a higher pitched tone. I only laughed, skaking my head.

"You know.. I thought I would never see you again. I'm honestly still shocked that you're here right now.." I told him, he only let out a chuckle.

"You should know that true friends never get separated. So of course I would come back for you." He replied,

My eyes slightly widened but quickly returned to their normal gaze, my cheeks felt a bit warm by his words.

I still had feelings for him. At least, I think I do.

But.. Did he feel the same way?

No, we are just best friends.. That's it.

As I drifted off to thoughts, I didn't realize we had made it to my house, and I didn't realize he was talking to me.

"Earth to N/N-" he said, snapping his finger in front of my face, I quickly smacked his hand away.

"Do that again and I'll cut your finger off." I said, he rolled his eyes.