Chapter 24: Don't. Fake. Your. Acting.

HI BROSKI'S! HOW'S UR DAY?! 🤩

SO LAST CHAPTER, WE LEARNED ABOUT SCARLETT AND NICOLE-
AND IN CHAPTER 22, SCARLETT AND Y/N MET.

WE WILL FIND OUT WHO WAS HOLDING THE GUN.

AND WHO WAS THAT PERSON RUNNING AWAY SO FAST FROM THE SCENE? WERE THEY A SPY MAYBE?

HERE IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER-

It's a yes or no answer Y/N." She whispered.

"Yes." I said quickly. She instantly moved her hand away from my skin. I messaged it in pain.

"Alright then! You can get going now.." She said. I looked at her, glaring. Then I began walking out.

I walked away from her, shaking.

I almost died in the most pathetic way..

I sighed as I continued walking. I heard someone running, but the sound of there footsteps soon became faint until they were to far away.
So quick.

'What the hell..?' I thought.

YEAAAAHHH THAAAT PARTTTT

I know that I know who it is.

But... LET'S JUST CONTINUE WITH THE STORY! 🤩🤩

ENJOY💙💙

.
.
.

My neck hurt like hell.

She even left her hand print on it.

'God dammit!' I said in my head. I almost forgot that Aoi and Kanao were waiting for me at my place.. They probably tore my entire house down.

Probably set it on fire. I don't know..

I didn't even feel like skateboarding back over to my house, I was still shook.
And confused.

I know someone else was watching me.
But I don't know who it was.

It was 6pm at the moment, the sun was getting ready to set.

And the road was very busy, cars honking, and a lot of traffic. And there were little kids running everywhere. It was annoying.

I sighed as I placed my skateboard down, placing one foot on it and pushed with the other.

The wind hit my face, it was warm.

I looked around, calculating when I'll get home.

Like an hour from now.. Eugh.

time skip

I placed my back foot on the edge of the board, stopping it as I grabbed it from the front. I walked up in front of my house, grabbing my keys and unlocking the door.

"I'm ba-" I started. Both Aoi and Kanao jumped, Aoi was hiding something behind her back and Kanao looked like she just got in a fight and got wrecked up.

I smelled smoke.

I took an extra sniff to confirm what I smelled.

"I swear to God.. What did you guys do..?" I asked them. Both Aoi and Kanao started sweating.

"I say we make a run for i-" Aoi started but Kanao inturrupted her.

"Aoi nearly burned down the house!" Kanao said, pointing at Aoi. Aoi placed her hand on her chest, offended.

💙*:..。o○With Me..?○o。..:*💙 (Muichiro x Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara