Not A Chapter, Just You Getting To Know The Characters Better. (Pt 2)

Yeah so like, some of my friends read this book and they're literally forcing me to publish when they know damn well I have no favorite teachers in school rn and I have so much woorrrkkk😭😭

I'm gunna try to publish a chapter tmrw? I can like, try to do that if I feel like it

(I will either way)

But anyway, we need to know what the fuckboys look like and what Scarlett looks like to..

SO.

YEAH.

I'M SORRY BUT NICOLE AND SCARLETT DO NOT LOOK ALIKE AT ALLLL😭😭

Nicole literally has brown wavy/smts curly long hair and her skin is kinda take and Scarlett is just..
💀
WAY DIFFERENT

She kind of pale?
And there eye colors are different too.

(Btw Scarlett uses hair coloring, her natural hair color is actually brown which is something both Nicole and Scarlett have in common. But every thing else. Nah.

.
.

She's kind of pret-

She's kind of pret-

Aoi: AUTHOR-SAN DO NOT!

Author-san: I'm sorry I'm sorry.

Anyway.

Yeahhh this is Scarlett.
Both Y/N and Scarlett met in Middle School. Ajax introduced them to each other.

They did become good friends. And back in middle school, Y/N had a crush on Ajax, aka her child hood best friend.

But sadly, he liked Scarlett.

Not to long later, Ajax confessed his feelings and Scarlett rejected him because.. Scarlett had feelings for Y/N. And Y/N was kind if spying on them when she said that.
But acted as if she didn't. And walked away, as if nothing happened.

Scarlett came crying back saying that she told Ajax that she liked him but said that Ajax was just playing around with her feelings or something like that to get everyone to feel bad for her.

And Y/N knew that wasn't the truth, so she decided to actually play with Scarlett's feelings for 12 months to know who she really is.

Scarlett was trying to manipulate Y/N through the entire relationship, and of course, Y/N played along.

You basically manipulated Scarlett into thinking she was manipulating you without her knowing.

You were playing and manipulating her the entire time.

(I actually had to deal with a situation like this. I didn't "come up" with this backstory in Middle School for Y/N, this is actually something that has happened a year ago to me when I was 12-13 years old. And I swear I am not a bad person. I do have a childhood bsf /no I do not have a crush on him/
And this girl was so fake to him and shit and made everyone believe that he was a terrible person which he isn't.

So he got kicked out and I didn't know why so I asked him and he told me why. -it was because the girl that kicked him out had a crush on him but he just wanted to be friends- so I decided to be more that just best friends with her and all that shit.)

Antyways

Scarlett

Age:16
Height: 5'5
Favorite color: Violet
Favorite Food: Spicy Ramen
Birthday: June 7th
Personality type: ENDS (High intelligence, strong intuition, good at reading people, understands others needs)
Siblings: 1 younger sister

(I'm not gunna say why Nicole and Scarlett hate each other yet because thall be a bit of a spoiler)

Alright next!

Ah yes as we all knowHe's apart of the fuckboys group

He's apart of the fuckboys group.

I think he's kind of like, Fuckboy group leader number 2, and Christopher is fuckboy group leader number 1💀

Anyway, Caleb is a FUCKBOY...

Who has been friends with Nicole since Elementary School. He also met Christopher since Christopher was quite popular in Elementary school.

Nicole introduced them to each other and they both got along pretty quickly due to how identical there personalities were.

Antyways..

Age:15
Height: 5'7
Birthday: October 14th
Favorite food: rice
Favorite color: black
Personality type: ISTJ (He knows how to stfu, surprisingly responsible, he can be serious, and he is quite dependable)
Siblings: none.

.
.

I don't know why but I kind of hate him

Christopher is someone who.. Tries a bit to hard to impress people. But he is knows for being a class clown, and trust me, he has gotten into some serious fights.

He likes to tease a lot and he can't help but play with others feelings. It has been a bad habit of his since Elementary. He also taught Caleb how to do it.

Fun fact, Christopher tried to hit on Emi's older sister once.

He failed.

Antyways...

Age: 15
Height: 5'8
Favorite food: Mac and cheese
Hobby: he loves basketball.
(And Akaza)

Personality type: ESTP (He is someone who will manipulate others with his looks and actions to try and get them to fall in love with him. He is someone who will do anything to get whatever he wants. And he won't stop until he does)

Birthday: May 3rd
Siblings: none.

Alright I'm done I'm so glad tmrw is the weekend cos.. I'm tired of school😭😭

I also forgot to do fun facts and author-secrets on the last chapter, I only ended it with 3 dots man..

Anyways how's ur day been? I hope it's been alright.

Have a good night/day broski💙