Chapter 15: Thank You, Ms. Kanamori

It has been a very verrrrrrry long time since I last published a chapter on this book broski💀

AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS-
I have been thinking about what the chapter name should be and what it should be about and all that stuff-

And I have FINALLY came up with one🤩

SO, ENJOY💙💙

(Your knuckles reset so you can crack them now)
.

. (This chapter is going to have some very very bad words so don't read near parents🤩)

.

I woke up from my sleep, facing the ceiling.

It's the weekend.
And of course. I was happy.

No school + no homework=no worries.
Which is good.

The problem is. I am very bored.
Very.

I sat up from my bed, then stood up. Stretching my arms and grabbing my phone.

I went on Insta to see if any of my friends were doing anything.
Until I saw the text from yesterday when I got home right after hanging out with Muichiro.

Ajax had asked me if I wanted to go over his house to meet his mother and younger brother.

Of course, I couldn't say no. His mother took care of me most of the time when my mother wasn't around. And I was like her second daughter.

I told him that I would be on my way soon.

At least I've got something I'm looking forward to today.
.
.
.
.

I then got ready, I showered, ate a piece of bread, brushed my teeth and wore casual.

I had called my mom to tell her where I was going and I heard her drop her phone while on call.
She was just really happy that Ajax and his mother was back.

So of course, she accepted it and let me go.

I wonder how my dad would react. He'd probably be really happy too.

I grabbed my keys and locked the door, placing my phone in my pocket. I then started walking.

He sent me the location not to long ago, so I knew where to go.

His house wasn't far from mine. It only took me about 8 minutes to get there. Not much.

Once I made it to his house, he quickly opened the door before my knuckles could make contact with the door.

"Finally you're here! What took you so long?" He asked, shaking me back and forth.

'Dude- I texted you 20 minutes ago, calm down jeez it wasn't even that long ago." I said, smacking his hand.

I heard someone walking down the stairs. I looked up to seeing Ms. Kanamori coming down. Once she saw me her eyes widened.

"Is that- is that who I think it is?" She asked quietly, Ajax slowly nodded with a blank expression.

"Hi Ms. Kanamori!" I said with a wave, she walked towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever! You grew up so fast!" She said with a warm smile, Ajax rolled his eyes.

"She barely grew." He said, jokingly. His mother sent him a glare.

"I'm just kidding!" He said

"You better be young man. Now, go and make some food for our guest! Chop-chop." Ms. Kanamori ordered. Ajax groaned