Chapter 16: Aoi's House/The Arcade

ALRIGHT, LET'S START OFF WITH THIS CHAPTER NOW.

Cos like.. I'm kinda bored so... Yeah/I'M ALWAYS BORED-
ENJOY💙💙

.
.

"Fucking piece of fucking shit!" Aoi shouts as she slams her phone on the bed, causing it to almost fall. I almost bursted out laughing.

"Language!" Kanao whisper shouted. She wasn't trying to get in trouble with Aoi like last time from her mother.

"Fuck!" Aoi shouted again.

"Aoi it's just a game calm down!" I said, a few giggles escaping my mouth as I spoke. Aoi glared at me.

"How are you winning?! You're literally cheating Y/N." Aoi accused, I raised a brow.

"How am I cheating- Aoi it's a fucking escape game. You're just bad at the game.." I said flatly. Aoi huffed with a frown. Then let out a "bloody" scream as I smacked her with a bat.

We were playing a game called "Piggy" since we were bored and had nothing else to do. Aoi kept screaming and shouting curses, somehow, her mother didn't hear these words Aoi was using.

I have gotten to play piggy 4 times now. And I won 4 times in a row. There were other players in the game. I guess I am just lucky.

The game was restarting again after I killed everyone. Once again, I was selected as Piggy. Or the killer or whatever.

"Okay.. Now I'm starting to think Y/N's cheating." Kanao said flatly. I looked at her, offended by her words.

"Hey! You're supposed to be on my side!" I said as I pointed at myself. Kanao shrugged.

"Are you using robux to get piggy or are you just lucky?" Kanao asked, raising a brow. I sighed through my nose.

"I only have 1 robux on my account man.." I said. Aoi laughed, I smacked the back of her head.

(I fr actually have 1 robux left on my roblox account💀)

"That's just sad." Aoi said flatly.

"Aoi you don't even have any you shouldn't be talking." Kanao told her. Aoi rolled her eyes.

"0 is better than 1." Aoi responded. I looked at her.
"You literally make no sense..."

.

"Should we join a club at school?" Kanao asked out of nowhere. I glanced at her.

"Now that I think about it.. We haven't joined any yet." I said. Aoi groaned.

"I ain't trying to stay in school for an extra hour." Aoi said flatly. Kanao and I glanced at her.

"We have to participate in something." Kanao reasoned Aoi sighed and thought before speaking.

"Fiine, as long as it's not to much work like basketball, volleyball or whatever." Aoi said with a shrug. I huffed and Kanao nodded.

"Alright alright.. Hand me your laptop." Kanao said as she held out a hand, waiting for Aoi's laptop.
Aoi side eyed her

"Whatchu need my laptop for? You got a phone, use your phone." Aoi said as she held onto her laptop. Kanao raised a brow as she went next to Aoi and slowly took the laptop off of her hands.

"Alright let's see.. They've got book club, chess, after school sports.. They have planting flowe-" before Kanao could finish, Aoi raised a hand and interrupted.