Chapter 23: "She's way out of your league."

HI BROSKI 💙 WELCOME TO CHAPTER 23-
I'M BORED

HOW WAS YOUR DAYYYY??

ANTYWAYS.. LAST CHAPTER WAS... SOMETHING!

SCARLETT AND Y/N MET ONCE AGAIN AFTER ALL OF THAT..

I wonder if I should add Robin back in this book.
Should I?

Cos like idk I feel like we need her but at the same time.. Idk.

Antyways! This chapter.

Is going to be about Scarlett Kane and Nicole Kane's life story.
And why they hate each other so much.

We might even find out why Nicole is the way she is🤷🏾‍♀️

Btw TYSM FOR EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS BOOK🤍

And tomorrow is testing day- and for the rest of the week so I won't be updating a lot! I decided to make this chapter before I go into testing so I won't have to worry about making Nicole and Scarlett's past life when I'm done testing because... I don't wanna do that🤩

SO ENJOY💙💙

⃝⃝

3rd Person POV: S.K AND N.K
(8 years ago)
.
.
.
.
.

"Scarlett! Enough of that!" Her mother said as she got between the two furious siblings.

"No! That's mine! And she's messing it up!" Scarlett said as she tried to grab the toy out of her younger sisters hand.

"Y-you don't even use it anymore! So why can't I just play with it?!" Nicole asked, holding onto the bear tightly.

"Because it's not yours! Dad gave it to me so give it back!" Scarlett shouted back.

Her mother smacked her across her face. The sound echoing through the building. Nicole gasped quietly to herself.

Scarlett only looked down, her hands balled into fist as she breathed heavily, fighting back tears.

"Go to your room." Her mother demanded. Scarlett's cheeks flushed red with anger as she began walking, shoving her shoulder against her younger sister's one.

"I hate you." She said as she walked right passed her.

This made Nicole upset, it wasn't the first time Scarlett had said those words, she's been saying those words to her when she didn't even know what they meant.

When she couldn't even speak yet.

Nicole's mother looked down at Nicole, who looked upset about the situation.

Nicole felt guilty.
But of course, her mother didn't know that.

She didn't know why she felt guilty, she just did. But she brushed it off after a minute and went on with her day.

.

Scarlett slammed the door to her room with force. Her mother shouted from downstairs, telling her to not break the door down. Scarlett rolled her eyes as tears grew.