Chapter 235

In broad daylight, there are actually three people attacking the police station with rifles?

This makes Ye Feng extremely nervous, but at the same time he has a sense of absurdity!

How could such an incredible thing happen?

When Ye Feng rushed out of the police station lobby and rushed into the yard, all the policemen in the big office couldn't help being shocked.

OMG!

What is Ye Feng going to do?

When the murderers attack the police station, what should they do the most is not to hide themselves, and then slowly deal with the murderers in order to wait for the arrival of support?

After all, the police station has limited police power, and the police officers are more good at dealing with complicated police situations, rather than fighting gangsters like a special police brigade.

More importantly, guns in police stations are limited, and they are all police pistols.

If you fight with the gangster’s assault rifle, you will be suppressed in minutes,-you can’t resist it at all.

The level of force is not equal!

What made them unbearable was that Ye Feng rushed out on his own, preparing to face the three gangsters with rifles alone.

This is for their safety, Ye Feng willingly sacrificed himself!

Almost everyone couldn't help but red eyes at this moment!

"Don't go!"

"return!"

Li Hao impulsively wanted to rush out to join Ye Feng, but he was firmly held back by Zhou Yuyang, who had quick hands and quick eyes.

"Let go, I'm going to help Boss Afeng!" Li Hao's eyes were completely red, like a wounded beast.

"What's the use for you to go?" Zhou Yuyang yelled in Li Hao's ear, "You are going to die now!"

Li Hao desperately gave up the struggle when he heard this. He knew that Zhou Yuyang was right.

If the three are really desperadoes, then he rushed out, nothing more than the result of falling to the ground with Ye Feng!

Gritting his teeth and clenching his fists, Li Hao swears from the bottom of his heart that if Ye Feng really suffers an accident, he must avenge Ye Feng!

At this moment, Liu Cheng and Liu Tianming had heard movement rushing out of the office.

Even if they don't know all the ins and outs, it does not prevent them from knowing that the situation is extremely dangerous.

"Quickly, grab and contact the special police squadron!"

Liu Cheng was equipped with a gun, so after giving the order, he rushed out immediately. At this time, his director can't hold back!

However, when Liu Cheng rushed out of the hall, he saw a shocking scene in the courtyard!

In fact, Ye Feng is also a little confused now!

When the time came back a few seconds ago, Ye Feng rushed into the police station compound, facing the three gunmen with a righteous spirit without fear of life and death.

"Put down the gun and raise your hand!"

Ye Feng shouted out loudly, the whole person was extremely cold!