Chapter 75

At this time, Zhao He came over and looked at Ye Feng with a strange expression.

“A Feng, what are your plans next?” Zhao He’s tone seemed a little urgent.

“Team Zhao, since the case is over, I will go back to the police station and do my job as a police officer in my community wholeheartedly, and then wait to get back to normal.” Ye Feng smiled and said, “You know, the trainee policeman has no law enforcement powers and can’t be equipped. The gun is really not addictive.”

Zhao He suddenly realized this problem, and the corners of his mouth twitched uncontrollably.

Ye Feng’s performance in the task force was amazing. It is absolutely believed that he is an old criminal investigator, making it difficult to associate him with the identity of the trainee policeman.

But the fact is that Ye Feng is indeed an intern policeman who has never even passed the internship period. The establishment is under the Wanshuihe Police Station.

This is really speechless!

“Are you interested in coming to the Criminal Investigation Brigade?” Zhao He rubbed his hands, as if afraid that Ye Feng would refuse.

However, Ye Feng, who has always wanted to enter the criminal investigation sequence, hesitated at this moment.

He has indeed been longing for big cases-important cases!

But after joining the task force temporarily, Ye Feng discovered many of his own shortcomings.

Indeed, this time the breakthrough in the investigation direction of the case was indeed opened by Ye Feng, but there was a part of luck.

So, after calming down, he reflected on what he lacked now, and also thought about the way he should go next.

Perhaps, I should stay at the police station for a while longer.

The police station has more trivial things every day. As a police station, Ye Feng will have the opportunity to solve cases and arrest people every day. System rewards will help him grow quickly.

In the serious case team, if the case is tricky and clueless, it is likely that the case will not be solved for a long time, and naturally there will be no reward and promotion.

Therefore, it seems more suitable for you to grow quietly in the police station when you are still lacking in your abilities.

“Team Zhao, I still hope to stay at the police station temporarily, because I still have a lot to learn.”

“Moreover, I’m still in the internship period, and I haven’t become a regular member. There are many actions that I can’t participate in if I’m in the task force.”

“So I think I’d better stay at the police station to complete the conversion first.”

Ye Feng smiled embarrassedly. This is probably a rejection.

Zhao He couldn’t help baring his teeth, regretting more.

Indeed, as Ye Feng said, this has not yet been corrected, which really restricts Ye Feng.

Even if Ye Feng is forcibly transferred to the Criminal Investigation Brigade now, I am afraid that it will not be able to really play a role.

Instead of this, it is better to leave Ye Feng at the police station first, and then transfer him immediately after his internship period is over.

“Then let’s say yes, when you pass the internship period, you will come to me to report immediately!” Zhao He eagerly said, “Or one day you don’t want to stay at the police station, the door of our brigade will be open to you at any time!”